Welcome to S.T.A.L.K.E.R.mod

Postby fatrap on 14 Sep 2008 01:27

Nightwatch wrote:Hey silverpower, it's great to see you here, too. :D Welcome.

------------
Fatrap: there is one thumbsup smiley accessible through the "view more emotions" link, not the same one like on GSC forum, but still a "thumbs up" I guess: :thumbright:

Yep.... I saw them.... just couldn't ID that one with my poor eyesight and since there are some... err... 'inflammatory' ones in there I wasn't gonna take a chance! :wink:

I ran through my email stuff looking for folks I missed, but it looks pretty slim. I sure thought I had more addresses than I did...
fatrap
Senior Resident

Postby audioave10 on 14 Sep 2008 01:37

Hello, everyone! A special thanks goes to Nightwatch for this service!
and...thanks FatRap for letting me know about this fine place. It's so
nice to see so many familiar names on here already.
:D
"Let the Zone take me if I am"
audioave10
Senior Resident

Postby Nightwatch on 14 Sep 2008 01:54

audioave10 wrote:Hello, everyone! A special thanks goes to Nightwatch for this service!
and...thanks FatRap for letting me know about this fine place. It's so
nice to see so many familiar names on here already.

Hey audioave10 Great to see another buddy, here :D
Sorry, I couldn't call you, I don't have emails of guys other than only two-three who last emailed me. Fortunately fatrap got your email (thanks).
Nightwatch
Site Admin

Postby fatrap on 14 Sep 2008 03:32

OK... I came up with a email address for nandersen, Remac1947 and another different address for NatVac so I sent all of them a link to this forum. I think that is all I have! I know that NatVac was planning a server change recently and I don't know if that will change his email address...

EDIT: I just went through my "library" of mods I have downloaded for the game and I came up with PLR's email address so I gave him a heads-up! Gotta go check some more of those mod "read-me" files for email addresses!
fatrap
Senior Resident

Postby Nightwatch on 14 Sep 2008 05:31

fatrap wrote:OK... I came up with a email address for nandersen, Remac1947 and another different address for NatVac so I sent all of them a link to this forum. I think that is all I have! I know that NatVac was planning a server change recently and I don't know if that will change his email address...

EDIT: I just went through my "library" of mods I have downloaded for the game and I came up with PLR's email address so I gave him a heads-up! Gotta go check some more of those mod "read-me" files for email addresses!

Perfect :thumbright: This is causing you a lot of trouble, I know, thanks. But I guess people might have questions or other matters to discuss about mods and on the game general, so it'd be great. We also have a 100 Rads Bar, too, let's not forget :D
Nightwatch
Site Admin

Postby Xoffus on 14 Sep 2008 10:21

Hi Guys, good to see familiar names here :)
"You can get much further with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone"
Al Capone
Xoffus
Senior Resident

Postby spelk on 14 Sep 2008 11:33

hi everyone great to see this new forum
spelk
Senior Resident

Postby fatrap on 14 Sep 2008 11:39

Hey Xoffus and spelk!! Glad to see that you popped in.... it sure is nice to use a forum that is actually working! Thanks again Nightwatch for setting it up! :thumbright: :thumbright:
fatrap
Senior Resident

Postby Remac on 14 Sep 2008 12:07

Thanks Nightwatch for setting this site up. Thank you, Fatrap for letting me now about this site. I had to laugh, as the two mods that I play the most are NW Simbion and Run & Gun Special Edition. Thanks again people.
Just a old fart that has never grown up.
Remac
Senior Resident

Postby fatrap on 14 Sep 2008 12:10

Remac wrote:I had to laugh, as the two mods that I play the most are NW Simbion and Run & Gun Special Edition. Thanks again people.

Just shows that you have exceptionally good taste! :D

Welcome to the forum by the way! :thumbright:
fatrap
Senior Resident

Postby jamie1992 on 14 Sep 2008 12:12

Hey remac,

Havent seen you around before but thats probably just me not always being with it.

Anyway welcome to the forums mate. :D
jamie1992
Senior Resident

Postby fatrap on 14 Sep 2008 12:26

Remac followed the forum at GSC pretty regular jamie1992.... BTW I think he has the "privilege" of being the oldest stalker that I know of! :D

Hopefully the hurricane did not affect you very much Remac??? I know that you live somewhat west of where it mainly hit... but it was a really big storm. Reputed to be the largest one to hit Texas in recent times... those folks in Galveston got pounded.....
fatrap
Senior Resident

Postby jamie1992 on 14 Sep 2008 12:30

Older than you. :shock: *Joke* love you really fatrap :lol:....

moving on does anyone have utility's contact details by anychance?
jamie1992
Senior Resident

Postby Remac on 14 Sep 2008 19:46

Yep, I am, as far as I know, the oldest around. I am 61 at this moment in time. Just got home from church with my wife. Kinda mandatory, if you know what I mean. Thanks for the welcome people. I just finished your mod Fatrap, and liked it a lot: although I had to tweak your strangers a little so I could survive. I am now trying to get through NWSimbion; I am finishing up the quests for Freedom. Darn, helicopters can be a bitch.
Just a old fart that has never grown up.
Remac
Senior Resident

Postby Nightwatch on 14 Sep 2008 20:45

Hey Guys, great to see other well known names continuing communication and posting, Welcome Xoffus, spelk and Remac :D

I hope eveyrhing on the forum is answering everyone's needs, sorry but I had put it up in a few hours after staying too long without a forum, and I needed -like all others guys- to communicate with others and support my mod as well. If any new boards or sub forums are needed please let me know. I'm glad that many have found this useful.

I'll be looking into the avatars in a few hours or so, so everyone can also send avatars to me, (as we've all done in GSC forums) 80x80 pixels not more than 60kb. :)

-----
edit: typo -old habit continues.
NEWSA.SIMBION_TWEAK 3.0
Mod Website= Features, Video, Tips & Download Link: NEWSA.SIMBION_Tweak

Watch the Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ajw_f8K ... re=channel
Please Do Not download and install any files from links other than those on the Mod's Website
Nightwatch
Site Admin

Postby audioave10 on 14 Sep 2008 23:17

FatRap...50
audioave10...53
busetibi...54(I think)
Remac...61...WOW!
All bow to the "Wise One"

:wav:
audioave10
Senior Resident

Postby audioave10 on 14 Sep 2008 23:19

Hey Nightwatch, I think avatars are so cool that I've already sent you one.

audioave10
Senior Resident

Postby Nightwatch on 15 Sep 2008 00:09

audioave10 wrote:Hey Nightwatch, I think avatars are so cool that I've already sent you one.

Yes I got it now, thanks. I've raised the avatar size to 90x90 pixels and avatar file size to 19 Kb. Yours is jpeg, I'm working on enabling jpeg/jpg format alongside gif. Will be there, stand by.:)
Last edited by Nightwatch on 15 Sep 2008 06:32, edited 2 times in total.
NEWSA.SIMBION_TWEAK 3.0
Mod Website= Features, Video, Tips & Download Link: NEWSA.SIMBION_Tweak

Watch the Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ajw_f8K ... re=channel
Please Do Not download and install any files from links other than those on the Mod's Website
Nightwatch
Site Admin

Postby audioave10 on 15 Sep 2008 01:05

You are very fast and efficient...thanks!
audioave10
Senior Resident

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements & News