STYLE CHANGE ON STALKERMOD

STYLE CHANGE ON STALKERMOD

Postby Nightwatch on 24 Nov 2009 01:54

Hey Guys,

A coupe of hours ago, the style named PS3 that we had been using until now has been destabilized, probably due to an internet attack. After some work, it seems it has recovered but I can't be entirely sure if every single thing is still working on PS3 style. Therefore, I deactivated our previous default style in an emergency, and enabled another style that we have had as one of the user choices, this new default style is called Dark-Shine. I have also overridden the user choices temporarily as overwhelming majority of the users had been using the "glitched" style PS3, and in order to manage the stability of the default style, it had to be done so. I will, however, reinstate the "style choices" tomorrow night (25-11-2009) some time.
I hope this new style does not upset you too much in this new sudden style change, which was an emergency measure, anyway. :mozilla_smile:
Thank you.
NEWSA.SIMBION_TWEAK 3.0
Mod Website= Features, Video, Tips & Download Link: NEWSA.SIMBION_Tweak

Watch the Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ajw_f8K ... re=channel
Please Do Not download and install any files from links other than those on the Mod's Website
Nightwatch
Site Admin

Re: STYLE CHANGE ON STALKERMOD

Postby MeanderingBeing on 24 Nov 2009 03:24

Its all good, man. This looks pretty good!
LOOK! It says gullible on the ceiling!!!
MeanderingBeing
Senior Resident

Postby Grump642 on 24 Nov 2009 04:29

I like this! :thumbright: Gee, I didn't even know we had any choices. :ymblushing:
Grump642
Senior Resident

Postby Nightwatch on 24 Nov 2009 05:25

Thanks guys :mozilla_smile: Glad that you've liked it.
And, yes, we have style choices, from which members can choose for their personal in addition and in place of the default style to follow the forum. :mozilla_wink: You can access the choices from your user control panel, but... as I said, currently I disabled the choices for a day, in order to stabilize the default style. I'll check again the previous default style again to see if everything fully OK with it now, if so, I'll put it as choices as well later.
NEWSA.SIMBION_TWEAK 3.0

Please Do Not download and install any files from links other than those on the Mod's Website
Nightwatch
Site Admin

Postby VINTAR on 24 Nov 2009 09:13

I've never used any choices but this one looks cool :-)
Core2Quad Q8300 2.5 @ 3.6ghz
Cooler Master Hyper TX 2 CPU cooler
Gigabyte EP45 UD3R mobo
Nvidia GTS450
2 GIGS Transcend DDR2 800 pc6400 @ 960
Thermaltake Tough Power 650w PSU
Samsung Syncmaster P2350
-----------------------------------
Apartheid veteran
VINTAR
Senior Resident

Postby Balious on 24 Nov 2009 11:51

I like this one much better :thumbright:

I knew about choices as I changed to a more dark one but completely didn't see this one.
Balious
Senior Resident

Postby Nightwatch on 24 Nov 2009 13:56

Thanks guys for sharing your thoughts :mozilla_smile: And, really, you're all right on this, I agree that this one looks cooler than the previous default one. I don't know why I hadn't paid much though on this at that time, maybe the choices blinded my eyes, heh he. :mozilla_smile:

This one shows the posts visually better, more gimmicky type of things, like more mouse-tip highlighted lines, buttons, etc, all quite functional and look cool, too. So, if everyone likes it better, we can keep it as our new default style from now on, which everyone (members or not) will see when they first arrive before signing-in. After all, we have soem other choices as well, if one things he's got bored of this or any other style, anyway. :-k :D
NEWSA.SIMBION_TWEAK 3.0

Nightwatch
Site Admin

Return to Announcements & News