Mod Problems

Discussions and Support on S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Mods

Mod Problems

Postby Balious on 29 Sep 2010 16:30

Okay I decided to make a new thread as I have tried other mods and all result in the same so its not one mod on its own.

Here is the full story of what happened. I reinstalled STALKER to play after not playing it for many months installing patch 1.0004. I booted up the game checking to see it all works fine and it does. As soon as I install a mod however the game decides that it does not want to boot up. At first I thought this was just with TK2.Zero but it has happened on other mods as well such as Zone Wars. Skins however seem to be fine so at a guess I think there may be a file or so that all mods seem to use that don't want to work with my STALKER.

I tried:
Reinstalling STALKER
Patch to 1.0005
Redownloading Mods
Changing FSgame (it had linked to a different place for stalker-shoc instead of the main place it normally goes to)

Here is the log for anyone interested. I looked through it along with Grunt and couldn't really tell what was going on:
Executing config-script "c:\program files\thq\s.t.a.l.k.e.r. - shadow of chernobyl\gamedata\config\rspec_extreme.ltx"...
! Unknown command: r__dtex_range
! Unknown command: r__ssa_glod_end
! Unknown command: r__ssa_glod_start
! Unknown command: r__wallmark_ttl
! Unknown command: rs_detail
! Unknown command: rs_skeleton_update
! Unknown command: vid_bpp
[c:\program files\thq\s.t.a.l.k.e.r. - shadow of chernobyl\gamedata\config\rspec_extreme.ltx] successfully loaded.
Executing config-script "c:\program files\thq\s.t.a.l.k.e.r. - shadow of chernobyl\gamedata\config\default_controls.ltx"...
[c:\program files\thq\s.t.a.l.k.e.r. - shadow of chernobyl\gamedata\config\default_controls.ltx] successfully loaded.
[c:\documents and settings\all users\documents\stalker-shoc\user.ltx] successfully loaded.
SOUND: OpenAL: enumerate devices...
SOUND: OpenAL: EnumerationExtension Present
devices Generic Hardware
SOUND: OpenAL: system default SndDevice name is Generic Hardware
SOUND: OpenAL: default SndDevice name set to Generic Software
SOUND: OpenAL: All available devices:
1. Generic Hardware, Spec Version 1.1
2. Generic Software, Spec Version 1.1 (default)
SOUND: OpenAL: SelectBestDevice is Generic Software 1.1
SOUND: OpenAL: Required device: Generic Software. Created device: Generic Software.
* sound: EAX 2.0 extension: absent
* sound: EAX 2.0 deferred: absent
* sound : cache: 32773 kb, 3805 lines, 8820 bpl
Starting RENDER device...
* GPU [vendor:1002]-[device:68BE]: ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series
* GPU driver: 6.14.10.7119
* CREATE: DeviceREF: 1
* Vertex Processor: PURE HARDWARE
* Texture memory: 1132 M
* DDI-level: 9.0
* GPU shading: vs(fffe0300/3.0/30), ps(ffff0300/3.0/30)
* GPU vertex cache: unrecognized, 16
* DVB created: 1536K
* DIB created: 512K
count of .thm files=4
load time=39 ms
* distortion: used, dev(30),need(14)
* SSample: 1448x1086
* SSample: enabled
- r__tf_aniso 16
- r1_tf_mipbias 0.
Starting engine...
Loading DLL: xrGameSpy.dll
Input: 1
Config-file [c:\documents and settings\all users\documents\stalker-shoc\user.ltx] saved successfully
Destroying Direct3D...
* RM_Dump: textures : 0
* RM_Dump: rtargets : 0
* RM_Dump: rtargetsc : 0
* RM_Dump: vs : 0
* RM_Dump: ps : 0
* RM_Dump: dcl : 0
* RM_Dump: states : 0
* RM_Dump: tex_list : 0
* RM_Dump: matrices : 0
* RM_Dump: lst_constants: 0
* RM_Dump: v_passes : 0
* RM_Dump: v_elements: 0
* RM_Dump: v_shaders : 0
refCount:pBaseZB 1
refCount:pBaseRT 1
DeviceREF: 7

Any ideas anyone? I thought this be the best place to put it as it only affects the mods. Deleting the gamedata folders and STALKER vanilla works fine.
Balious
Senior Resident

Re: Mod Problems

Postby Nightwatch on 29 Sep 2010 19:20

Interesting. Let's look at it step by step. First of all, I'd recommend that you uninstall the gamespy. Clear its residues, all dll and registry entries. Also, do you use a cracked STALKER? (I'm not in the business of defending gaming companies) Then we might be looking some completely different (technical) problems. Assuming that it's not, I'll continue, please let us know "where does your fsgame.ltx file looks?" As you say: "Changing FSgame (it had linked to a different place for stalker-shoc instead of the main place it normally goes to) " but you don't elaborate on this. Could be a thing there.

Also, what OS are you using? I assume that, as it appears to be, the game has been installed in on C drive programs files. Looks normal.
Have you previously used Oblivion Lost mod? Older version said to have included a dll which later claimed to be caused some incompatibility problems and then Kany removed it, as far as I remember. Just a though to check.

Also, check internet to see if any problems associated with the ATI Radeon HD 5700 card when playing STALKER.

I'd suggest, at this stage, after uninstalling gamespy and clearing its dll (if it is left behind) then if the problem continues, change the graphics card driver to an older version if possible and see how it goes.

Then, another question, what's your Graphics card settings?

Are you absolutely sure that that fsgame file has been set correctly? Please pot the fist few lines.
Have you checked that the gamedata file was completely deleted during changing mods.
Have you checked the "-nointro" order on the start-icon?

Have you tried NEWSA? Does it not play either?
NEWSA.SIMBION_TWEAK 3.0
Mod Website= Features, Video, Tips & Download Link: NEWSA.SIMBION_Tweak

Watch the Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ajw_f8K ... re=channel
Please Do Not download and install any files from links other than those on the Mod's Website
Nightwatch
Site Admin

Postby Balious on 29 Sep 2010 20:05

As far as im aware I have not installed gamespy but I will search my computer for it just incase. And my STALKER is completely legal.

Well as I no longer have that fsgame file anymore after a reinstall and Grunt sending me his but I try my best to remember what it said:
$app_data_root$=true|false|C:\users\STALKER-SHOC\ (it was something like this)
$game_data$ = true| true| $fs_root$| gamedata\
$game_ai$ = true| false| $game_data$| ai\
$game_spawn$ = true| false| $game_data$| spawns\
$game_anims$ = true| true| $game_data$| anims\
$game_levels$ = true| false| $game_data$| levels\
$game_meshes$ = true| true| $game_data$| meshes\
$game_dm$ = true| true| $game_data$| meshes\
$game_shaders$ = true| true| $game_data$| shaders\
$game_sounds$ = true| true| $game_data$| sounds\
$game_textures$ = true| true| $game_data$| textures\
$game_scripts$ = true| false| $game_data$| scripts\
$game_config$ = true| false| $game_data$| config\
$level$ = false| false| $game_levels$
$game_saves$ = true| false| $app_data_root$| savedgames\
$logs$ = true| false| $app_data_root$| logs\
$screenshots$ = true| false| $app_data_root$| screenshots\
$downloads$ = false| false| $app_data_root$| downloads\

In the most current fsgame before Grunt sent me his to compare I noticed that the gamedata line had duplicated (I removed it since) and that I was missing this line after looking at Grunt's fsgame:
$mod_dir$ = false | false | $fs_root$ | mods\

I am still using Windows XP 32bit Service Pack 3 and actually had reinstalled it about a month ago now I think.
No I have not touched Oblivion Lost in quite a few years so that doesn't seem to be it.

I had a quick look at the ATI forums and didnt see any issues with STALKER but I am still looking.

Exactly what do you mean by Graphics card settings? That could mean a million things to me sorry.

Well I am now using Grunt's fsgame file.
Yes I saw no gamedata folder in my STALKER folder during and before mod installs.
The nointro had completely skipped my mind. I shall give that a try right now.

I will be trying NEWSA shortly but I did try Faction Wars and that seems to be working fine. So to me it seems to point out a file some mods may commonly use may seem to get affected at some point while transfering onto my system.
Balious
Senior Resident

Postby Balious on 29 Sep 2010 21:04

Okay update post.
-nointro appears to not work for Zone Wars or TK2Zero.
I Installed NEWSA and it is working fine.

I am still confused why I have the issue with those two mods though.
Balious
Senior Resident

Postby Nightwatch on 30 Sep 2010 01:35

Well, as NEWSA and Faction Wars are working alright, then we can't say that there's something fundamentally wrong with your PC. So, we can't say that there's something fundamentally wrong with your PC, otherwise these two recent tried mods wouldn't work either, particularly NEWSA.SIMBIOn is rather quite sensitive due to its complexity. Btw, on those non-working mods case, you've done a good job with the fsgame file. Sometimes it's known that STALKER duplicate those lines which causes a problem, also adding the missing line again is a very good catch.
I guess you've tried TK2.Zero and Zone Wars after this correction again. I can't say much about Zone Wars, but I know that quite some people played the TK2.Zero.

About this problem, you say on Ket's thread that you managed to run the mod some time ago, but now now it doesn't start on your PC; now I should ask, is the TK2.Zero the same one (the same installation folder/zip) that you ran at that time, or you've downloaded it fresh? If it's the latter, then maybe there's an update/change on Ket's mod that conflicts with something on your PC. The same reason may also be valid for the case of Zone Wars as well.

I asked about the graphics card settings because I remember that when STALKER first came out, it didn't work some cards+OS combo when it's set to Dynamic lighting. Forgot the details, long time ago, but it required a patch. etc. I don't know about the details of these two mods, it's a very long shot, but play around with card settings if you wish, like lighting, AA stuff.
NEWSA.SIMBION_TWEAK 3.0

Please Do Not download and install any files from links other than those on the Mod's Website
Nightwatch
Site Admin

Postby Balious on 30 Sep 2010 09:35

After the fsgame correction neither mod still didn't work :mozilla_frown: I tried Zone Wars again after seeing NEWSA works and still the same story.
The game logo saying STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl does show up on the desktop as usual just before the game launches but after that dissappears is when it doesnt launch. I forgot to actually say that in the first post. I also checked the logs again just to see if it said the same thing and indeed it does.

The XRay Error Report thing did come up saying STALKER did crash though when trying Zone Wars and I believe it said something about the xrCore.dll file or so. No idea if this be helpful or not.

I did indeed download fresh copies for Zone Wars and TK2.Zero. I am not too sure of any new updates for TK2 but im sure Zone Wars has not been updated since the last update I recall which was a long time ago. I had played Zone Wars fine back then as well :-?

There could be something that conflicts with my computer as you said so I will have a look at both the gamedata folders for NEWSA and Zone Wars as I uninstalled TK2.Zero off my computer for the moment. Maybe this way I could lower the number of files of what could be causing the conflict.

I didn't know about STALKER not working with some cards when it first came out (computer I had at the time wouldnt of been able to run it at all so I got STALKER after all the patches and so came out). I don't think changing graphic settings may get the mods working but thats always a long shot.
Balious
Senior Resident

Postby Nightwatch on 30 Sep 2010 14:58

I'd say try to find out what is different (if there is any) in TK2.Zero's two versions -the earlier one that worked on your PC and the new download that now does not work alongside some other suddenly non-working mods. Do you have WinMerge? If not you can goggle it and download it, it's free, and it compares the files for differences. Fist of all, you can check if there's a a full new file that didn't exist in the old version. Check all, starting with anims, meshes, textures and shaders folders.

I didn't quite understand what you mean by considering to compare the (non-working) TK2.Zero with (working) NEWSA, and saying that you could possibly reduce the number of files needed. Both mods are different and I'd guess that between them they use some very limited similar files only. Ket's mods must need its own files.

(I'll try to find some time and download and have a look at TK2.Zero, well, not for messing with it of course, but to see if it has a demanding file that just might be off-footing your PC's some configuration.)
NEWSA.SIMBION_TWEAK 3.0

Nightwatch
Site Admin

Postby Balious on 30 Sep 2010 18:17

Well I don't actually know if TK2.Zero was updated since the last time I played as moddb says the file was uploaded March 31st 2010. And I remember playing the mod back in May (or so my videos say as well). And I don't have the TK2.Zero file I used back in May.

What I meant to say about the comparing is I assume some files NEWSA and TK2.Zero would both need to use (both edited for the different mods of course). As an example I see if both files would use system.ltx and check to see if the TK2.Zero one would have different lines that may or may not been altered during the download/install. Hope that makes more sense or so.

And thanks for all the help Nightwatch :mozilla_smile:
Balious
Senior Resident

Postby Nightwatch on 30 Sep 2010 21:30

You're welcome, balious :mozilla_smile:
Update the situation after your investigations completed, please.
NEWSA.SIMBION_TWEAK 3.0

Nightwatch
Site Admin

Postby Balious on 30 Sep 2010 22:23

Well I have to put my investigation on hold as I be doing a rebuild/reinstall computer but this time to Windows 7. Once I have all the basic things I need on my computer I will install STALKER and try TK2.Zero again see if the issue may get fixed.

If this does indeed fix the problem then there must of been something on my computer that caused some files not to work properly :-?

But I will report back on that after I am on Windows 7. First I will need to do some backups on my videos and save games from other games :mozilla_smile:
Balious
Senior Resident

Postby Balious on 01 Oct 2010 12:51

Ok now that I have Windows 7 up and running. I still have the same problem with TK2.Zero.

I may get the feeling it may be the latest graphics drivers but why would that affect only a few mods and not all?
I be trying NEWSA next just to make sure it works.
Balious
Senior Resident

Postby Nightwatch on 01 Oct 2010 14:15

That was a quick installation and run of Windows 7! :-bd
But, so the previous problem with those two mods continue!
I'd say that you should check their shaders folders. What shaders come with those? You may try to revert to vanilla shaders for a test (after saving their shaders folders, of course) And of course you would check that the STALKER patch number is the one that those mods require. I would suggest that you try static lighting and all others enhancements off on the card, just to see how it does. Trying ideas here. :mozilla_smile:
NEWSA.SIMBION_TWEAK 3.0

Nightwatch
Site Admin

Postby Balious on 01 Oct 2010 22:37

Thanks. I thought the updates to be on the most secure stable version would never stop.
Well due to admin rights or so I couldn't seem to fully extract TK2.Zero. Kept saying either full disk or dont have rights (I have UAC off and it still does it). I will try sometime later on and redownload the mod. It does extract the files but most of them end up being 0KB big and have nothing inside them. This could of explained why it didnt work right now for 7.

I managed to extract NEWSA fine though :-?
Balious
Senior Resident

Postby ket on 06 Oct 2010 16:54

Are you using Win 7 or Win XP? In both cases make sure your account has administrator rights and for Win 7 turn off UAC. The rest of my advice is generic, but one or a combination should sort your issue out.

Download and install the latest drivers for your audio and graphics
Download and install the latest version of DirectX
In regard for TK, if your monitor doesn't support 1680*1050 resolution open up the user.ltx file in notepad, scroll to the bottom and change the resolution to what you normally game at.
Mobo: MSI X570 Tomahawk
CPU: R7 3700X @ 4.4GHz 1.3v
RAM: 2x16GB Klevv BoltX 3600MHz 16-20-20-35
GPU: Powercolor 6800XT Red Devil
Sound: Asus Xonar DX 7.1 PCI-E, Realtek ALC1200
HDD: 250GB & 500GB nVME 3.0 M.2 drives, 2TB Seagate Barracuda, Sata3 64MB Cache, 250GB Hynix SL301
Opticals: DVD-RW, Blu-Ray
PSU: eVGA 1000w G2 Supernova
Case: NZXT Phantom 530

STALKER: Singularity (SIN) homepage
ket
Senior Resident

Postby Balious on 08 Oct 2010 10:08

Okay after a long while. I bought another copy of STALKER (wanted a backup copy and found what appears to be a brand new radiation edition for £7.49).

I think I may of found the issue at long last. I deleted the texture folder of TK2.Zero and the game started up and I got to the menu. Now from this I can say that with being on the latest drivers for my graphics card that something new may of been added that may affect one or two files. I am not sure what files its doing this to though :-k

Going to have another look on the ATI forums see what I can find out.
Balious
Senior Resident

Postby ket on 08 Oct 2010 17:42

Thats very odd indeed. I've switched back to my HD5830 as I have to RMA my GTX460 and TK loaded up without any problems. If you are using the latest Catalyst 10.9 drivers that may be the problem (didn't know you had a ATI card) so try the following;

Uninstall Cats 10.9
Run driver sweeper 2.1 in safe mode
restart
Download and install Catalyst 10.9 Hotfix drivers

The hotfix drivers are always far superior to the WHQL drivers ATI release. DL Link for hotfix drivers
HDD: 250GB & 500GB nVME 3.0 M.2 drives, 2TB Seagate Barracuda, Sata3 64MB Cache, 250GB Hynix SL301

ket
Senior Resident

Postby Balious on 09 Oct 2010 16:09

Yeah I have a 5750. I do also use the 10.9 driver.

I uninstalled the driver (had a black screen right afterwards though)
Restart my computer into safe mode and ran the latest driver sweeper I found
Restart back to normal and downloaded and installed the hotfix driver you linked.
Reinstalled TK2.Zero

This was the first time I knew about the hotfixes too.

Anyway after doing all the above STALKER takes a long while with the logo that always appears on the desktop and after that it fails to start up.

I notice a new file gets made in the bin folder everytime it fails though. Heres the filename of the latest:
xray_Balious_10-09-10_16-07-43.mdmp

What does mdmp mean? I understand that the numbers are the date and time.
Balious
Senior Resident

Postby ket on 09 Oct 2010 16:26

That file has always been created for me, I assumed it had something to do with the log file. Anyway, what does the log file say? That could provide some useful info. I'm preparing to throw out the latest TK beta build to the world over the next few days so you may want to give that a try. To say the improvements are staggering would be a understatement.

ket
Senior Resident

Postby Balious on 09 Oct 2010 17:02

* Detected CPU: GenuineIntel P3 family, F6/M15/S11, 2399.00 mhz, 63-clk 'rdtsc'
* CPU Features: RDTSC, MMX, SSE, SSE2

Initializing File System...
using fs-ltx fsgame.ltx
FS: 33834 files cached, 6059Kb memory used.
Init FileSystem 2.857292 sec
'xrCore' build 3116, Aug 15 2007

Initializing Engine...
Executing config-script "user.ltx"...
[c:\users\public\documents\stalker-shoc\user.ltx] successfully loaded.
Starting INPUT device...
Loading DLL: xrRender_R1.dll
Loading DLL: xrGame.dll
* [win32]: free[1969892 K], reserved[32272 K], committed[94924 K]
* [ D3D ]: textures[0 K]
* [x-ray]: crt heap[8004 K], process heap[794 K], game lua[0 K], engine lua[0 K], render[0 K]
* [x-ray]: economy: strings[1109 K], smem[0 K]
Executing config-script "c:\program files\thq\s.t.a.l.k.e.r. - shadow of chernobyl\gamedata\config\default_controls.ltx"...
[c:\program files\thq\s.t.a.l.k.e.r. - shadow of chernobyl\gamedata\config\default_controls.ltx] successfully loaded.
Executing config-script "user.ltx"...
! Unknown command: ai_dbg_alife
! Unknown command: ai_dbg_anim
! Unknown command: ai_dbg_brain
! Unknown command: ai_dbg_cover
! Unknown command: ai_dbg_destroy
! Unknown command: ai_dbg_dialogs
! Unknown command: ai_dbg_frustum
! Unknown command: ai_dbg_funcs
! Unknown command: ai_dbg_goap
! Unknown command: ai_dbg_goap_object
! Unknown command: ai_dbg_goap_script
! Unknown command: ai_dbg_inactive_time
! Unknown command: ai_dbg_infoportion
! Unknown command: ai_dbg_lua
! Unknown command: ai_dbg_monster
! Unknown command: ai_dbg_motion
! Unknown command: ai_dbg_serialize
! Unknown command: ai_dbg_stalker
! Unknown command: ai_dbg_vision
! Unknown command: ai_debug
! Unknown command: ai_draw_game_graph
! Unknown command: ai_draw_game_graph_objects
! Unknown command: ai_draw_game_graph_stalkers
! Unknown command: ai_draw_visibility_rays
! Unknown command: dbg_destroy
! Unknown command: dbg_draw_actor_alive
! Unknown command: dbg_draw_actor_dead
! Unknown command: dbg_draw_actor_phys
! Unknown command: dbg_draw_autopickupbox
! Unknown command: dbg_draw_bullet_hit
! Unknown command: dbg_draw_car_plots_all_trans
! Unknown command: dbg_draw_climbable
! Unknown command: dbg_draw_customdetector
! Unknown command: dbg_draw_customzone
! Unknown command: dbg_draw_invitem
! Unknown command: dbg_draw_ph_car_dynamics
! Unknown command: dbg_draw_ph_car_plots
! Unknown command: dbg_draw_ph_cashed_tries_stats
! Unknown command: dbg_draw_ph_contacts
! Unknown command: dbg_draw_ph_death_boxes
! Unknown command: dbg_draw_ph_enabled_aabbs
! Unknown command: dbg_draw_ph_explosion_position
! Unknown command: dbg_draw_ph_explosions
! Unknown command: dbg_draw_ph_hit_app_pos
! Unknown command: dbg_draw_ph_ik_goal
! Unknown command: dbg_draw_ph_intersected_tries
! Unknown command: dbg_draw_ph_mass_centres
! Unknown command: dbg_draw_ph_negative_tries
! Unknown command: dbg_draw_ph_positive_tries
! Unknown command: dbg_draw_ph_ray_motions
! Unknown command: dbg_draw_ph_saved_tries
! Unknown command: dbg_draw_ph_statistics
! Unknown command: dbg_draw_ph_tri_point
! Unknown command: dbg_draw_ph_tri_test_aabb
! Unknown command: dbg_draw_ph_tri_trace
! Unknown command: dbg_draw_ph_tries_changes_sign
! Unknown command: dbg_draw_ph_zbuffer_disable
! Unknown command: dbg_draw_rp
! Unknown command: dbg_draw_skeleton
! Unknown command: dbg_draw_teamzone
! Unknown command: dbg_dump_physics_step
! Unknown command: dbg_ph_actor_restriction
! Unknown command: dbg_ph_ai_always_phmove
! Unknown command: dbg_ph_ai_never_phmove
! Unknown command: dbg_ph_character_control
! Unknown command: dbg_ph_ik_anim_goal_only
! Unknown command: dbg_ph_ik_limits
! Unknown command: dbg_ph_ladder
! Unknown command: dbg_ph_obj_collision_damage
! Unknown command: dbg_ph_vel_collid_damage_to_display
! Unknown command: dbg_show_ani_info
! Unknown command: ai_animation_stats
! Unknown command: ai_ignore_actor
! Unknown command: ai_nil_object_access
! Unknown command: ai_stats
! Unknown command: cl_calculateping
! Unknown command: cl_leave_tdemo
! Unknown command: demo_delta_frame
! Unknown command: error_line_count
! Unknown command: g_god
! Unknown command: g_unlimitedammo
! Unknown command: hud_adjust_mode
! Unknown command: hud_adjust_value
! Unknown command: hud_draw
! Unknown command: hud_fov
! Unknown command: lua_gcstep
! Unknown command: mt_ai_vision
! Unknown command: mt_alife
! Unknown command: mt_bullets
! Unknown command: mt_detail_path
! Unknown command: mt_level_path
! Unknown command: mt_level_sounds
! Unknown command: mt_network
! Unknown command: mt_object_handler
! Unknown command: mt_particles
! Unknown command: mt_physics
! Unknown command: mt_script_gc
! Unknown command: mt_sound
! Unknown command: mt_sound_player
! Unknown command: net_cl_pending_lim
! Unknown command: net_cl_update_rate
! Unknown command: net_dump_size
! Unknown command: ph_break_common_factor
! Unknown command: ph_gravity
! Unknown command: ph_rigid_break_weapon_factor
! Unknown command: ph_timefactor
! Unknown command: ph_tri_clear_disable_count
! Unknown command: ph_tri_query_ex_aabb_rate
! Unknown command: psp_cam_offset
! Unknown command: r2_dhemi_count
! Unknown command: r2_dhemi_scale
! Unknown command: r2_dhemi_smooth
! Unknown command: r__d_tree_w_amp
! Unknown command: r__d_tree_w_rot
! Unknown command: r__d_tree_w_speed
! Unknown command: r__d_tree_wave
! Unknown command: r__detail_l_ambient
! Unknown command: r__detail_l_aniso
! Unknown command: r__lsleep_frames
! Unknown command: r__wallmark_shift_pp
! Unknown command: r__wallmark_shift_v
! Unknown command: rs_cam_pos
! Unknown command: rs_clear_bb
! Unknown command: rs_constant_fps
! Unknown command: rs_occ_draw
! Unknown command: rs_occ_stats
! Unknown command: rs_occlusion
! Unknown command: rs_render_dynamics
! Unknown command: rs_render_statics
! Unknown command: rs_wireframe
! Unknown command: show_wnd_rect
! Unknown command: show_wnd_rect_all
! Unknown command: snd_stats
! Unknown command: snd_stats_ai_dist
! Unknown command: snd_stats_info_name
! Unknown command: snd_stats_info_object
! Unknown command: snd_stats_max_dist
! Unknown command: snd_stats_min_dist
! Unknown command: start_time_single
! Unknown command: string_table_error_msg
~ Invalid syntax in call to 'sv_hail_to_winner_time'
~ Valid arguments: integer value in range [0,60]
! Unknown command: sv_pending_wait_time
! Unknown command: sv_skip_winner_waiting
! Unknown command: sv_wait_for_players_ready
! Unknown command: time_factor_single
Executing config-script "c:\program files\thq\s.t.a.l.k.e.r. - shadow of chernobyl\gamedata\config\rspec_extreme.ltx"...
[c:\program files\thq\s.t.a.l.k.e.r. - shadow of chernobyl\gamedata\config\rspec_extreme.ltx] successfully loaded.
[c:\users\public\documents\stalker-shoc\user.ltx] successfully loaded.
SOUND: OpenAL: enumerate devices...
SOUND: OpenAL: EnumerationExtension Present
devices Generic Hardware
SOUND: OpenAL: system default SndDevice name is Generic Hardware
SOUND: OpenAL: default SndDevice name set to Generic Software
SOUND: OpenAL: All available devices:
1. Generic Software, Spec Version 1.1 (default)
2. Generic Software, Spec Version 1.1 (default)
SOUND: OpenAL: SelectBestDevice is Generic Software 1.1
SOUND: OpenAL: Required device: Generic Software. Created device: Generic Software.
* sound: EAX 2.0 extension: absent
* sound: EAX 2.0 deferred: absent
* sound : cache: 32773 kb, 3805 lines, 8820 bpl
Starting RENDER device...
* GPU [vendor:1002]-[device:68BE]: ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series
* GPU driver: 8.17.10.1043
* CREATE: DeviceREF: 1
* Vertex Processor: PURE HARDWARE
* Texture memory: 2158 M
* DDI-level: 9.0
count of .thm files=1
load time=751 ms
* distortion: used, dev(30),need(14)
- r__tf_aniso 16
- r1_tf_mipbias 0.
Starting engine...
Loading DLL: xrGameSpy.dll
- r__tf_aniso 16
- r1_tf_mipbias 0.
*** RESET [0 ms]
* MEMORY USAGE: 59629 K
! Missing ogg-comment, file: c:\program files\thq\s.t.a.l.k.e.r. - shadow of chernobyl\gamedata\sounds\music\wasteland2_l.ogg
! Missing ogg-comment, file: c:\program files\thq\s.t.a.l.k.e.r. - shadow of chernobyl\gamedata\sounds\music\wasteland2_r.ogg
- r__tf_aniso 16
- r1_tf_mipbias 0.
*** RESET [0 ms]
* MEMORY USAGE: 82592 K
Input: 1
Config-file [c:\users\public\documents\stalker-shoc\user.ltx] saved successfully
Destroying Direct3D...
* RM_Dump: textures : 0
* RM_Dump: rtargets : 0
* RM_Dump: rtargetsc : 0
* RM_Dump: vs : 0
* RM_Dump: ps : 0
* RM_Dump: dcl : 0
* RM_Dump: states : 0
* RM_Dump: tex_list : 0
* RM_Dump: matrices : 0
* RM_Dump: lst_constants: 0
* RM_Dump: v_passes : 0
* RM_Dump: v_elements: 0
* RM_Dump: v_shaders : 0
refCount:pBaseZB 1
refCount:pBaseRT 1
DeviceREF: 1

Thats all my log. Looks like its still the same as the one in the first post.

Hopefully that new build may work.
Balious
Senior Resident

Next

Return to Mods & Discussions