Old/Classic Games

Discussions, News, Questions

Re: Old/Classic Games

Postby audioave10 on 08 Jan 2009 06:38

You're right but I never found that one.
Some of the early Delta Force games were OK...some of the first
sniping I ever did.
"Let the Zone take me if I am"
audioave10
Senior Resident

Postby Nightwatch on 09 Jan 2009 00:37

Yeah, Soldier Fortune was a real gem, both the first and the second ones actually. Many many hours spent in front of them. :remembering those days: :mozilla_smile:
Nightwatch
Site Admin

Postby EggChen on 09 Jan 2009 01:54

OK, as I have no PC, and just have a basic laptop with real crap onboard graphics, I am getting desperate.

I have spent an hour playing Street Fighter 2, after downloading a program to map my joypad to the keyboad... if you ever have reason, check out xpadder... you can make a joypad act like any key, or even mouse movements. So if a game comes with poor joypad compatibility like GTA IV or some other driving game, you define keys in the game, then make your joypad emulate those keypresses using this program.

Anyway, I spent many a double English having SF2 tournaments on my mates Super Nintendo... I'm amazed how quickly it came back to me, I was doing spinning kicks, and combos within minutes.

Minesweeper is next, the greatest game ever made....
EggChen

Postby Balious on 09 Jan 2009 13:16

I know how you feel Eggchen. For years I had been stuck with a crap PC that couldn't run oblivion, stalker, black & white 2 and whatever else at that time. So i was stuck with the good old games.

Maybe you could go get a megadrive and play streets of rage. A very good fighting game where you walk to complete the stage :mozilla_smile:
Balious
Senior Resident

Postby busetibi on 09 Jan 2009 14:07

My first game ever that I played was Return to Castle Wolfenstien on a Commodore 64.
from that point on, I was hooked :)
busetibi
Senior Resident

Postby audioave10 on 12 Jan 2009 06:59

RTCW was amazing on the PC when it came out but I could never finish the "stealth" part. I sold it then but I wish I had not done that. I could probably figure it out now. ](*,)
"Let the Zone take me if I am"
audioave10
Senior Resident

Previous

Return to All PC Games