Mount & Blade

Discussions, News, Questions

Mount & Blade

Postby Balious on 01 Feb 2009 14:10

http://www.taleworlds.com/

Anyone played this fantastic game? I must say its quite good.

You can lead armies into battle any seige castles. Only thing the game doesn't have is a proper storyline. The thing closest to it is to defeat every other faction I suppose.
Balious
Senior Resident

Re: Mount & Blade

Postby rockingmtranch on 08 Feb 2009 01:54

Finally got a chance to play this. Great game.
LINUX! Don't fight it. You will be assimilated!
----------------
Gulf War Vet--2nd Squadron, 2nd ACR, Fort Polk, LA
rockingmtranch

Postby audioave10 on 08 Feb 2009 20:41

A friend of mine likes this game but he says its a little hard...

"Let the Zone take me if I am"
audioave10
Senior Resident

Postby jamie1992 on 20 Feb 2009 00:08

Whats the gameplay like, graphics i dont care about, its gameplay i want to know, so whats the Gameplay like, ya know, Phyiscs, Replayability, Variety of things to do etc?
Wu Tang! Wu Tang! Wu Tang!
jamie1992
Senior Resident

Postby Balious on 20 Feb 2009 12:54

The gameplay is great! although the sieges are full of AI noobness thats just a disadvantage and not really that much important.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1--XW3t ... re=related
Videos can explain things to you much better but it is very great. For Replayability you can join any faction in the game and theres 5 of them so you can conquer the map with each. There are also rebels for each faction who should really have that throne and you can help them get it. Giving the total of 10 games if you want. But of course you can leave a faction anytime you want when you joined them.

You can go in tournaments and earn some money (these are great fun if you go to the right ones as it changes for each area like just archers and throwing rocks in one town but in another lances and axes etc). And for evil characters you can raid villages and take all their supplies. This of course angers the faction that village belongs too.

Mainly the fun thing for me is to lead your armies into battle and watch them crush the enemy! And you can join in unlike the total wars where you just watch them do as you tell them. Of course you can also give commands say for archers you can tell them to stop on a hill and fire arrows at the enemy when they in their sights while the cavalry could be behind them waiting for a charge and then you can just send them in.

I just wish it was multiplayer already.
Balious
Senior Resident

Return to All PC Games