Operation Flashpoint 2

Discussions, News, Questions

Operation Flashpoint 2

Postby jamie1992 on 27 Sep 2008 00:48

http://www.codemasters.co.uk/flashpoint2/index.php

Made by the same people as Arma its a followup to number 1 and again is used to train troops for the military.

Release Date: Sometime 2009
jamie1992
Senior Resident

ArmA or Operation Flaspoint?

Postby Nightwatch on 19 Jan 2009 14:13

Hey guys, I am aware of that (hopefully right on this) the original Operation Flaspoint developers/publisher separated their ways and each one is releasing their own games, and that the ArmA (Armed Assault) was a game released in this fashion.

Now I hear that ArmA 2 and Operation Flaspoint 2 are being released and I'd like to know from you guys, who have a better inside view and first hand playing experiences on the first installments of these, which one of those games with almost similar appearances are worth buying and spending time on them playing? :-k :mozilla_smile:
Nightwatch
Site Admin

Re: ArmA or Operation Flaspoint?

Postby jamie1992 on 19 Jan 2009 16:04

You do i know i made a thread about these games AGES ago lower in the list? lol

(OK, I moved it to your thread OP2, it was on the second page. :mozilla_smile: -Nightwatch)

Anyway i myself am a HUGE player of Arma and OFP, and if you want my honest opinion, get both of the new ones, i am, and so is my brother and mates, Operation Flashpoint was just epic, then Arma came out and it was like an graphicly updated version and now version 2 of both of them are coming out, and it gonna be epic.

The multiplayer experiance on these games is unmatchable, you can stick Wow, and stalker MP and fear, and every other multiplayer on any game, Arma and OFP multiplayer is king, use tactics, and stealth, team work, its hard to explain, you have to play to understand what i mean.

So my honest opinion is to get both of the new ones, i myself will, and im sure me and my bro and Teq and Muz will spend thousands of hours playing online as we have with the first 2 say far. :)
Wu Tang! Wu Tang! Wu Tang!
jamie1992
Senior Resident

Re: Operation Flashpoint 2

Postby audioave10 on 22 Jan 2009 07:20

I've been interested in these for single-player action...guess I'll read
up on them to see if either will have a decent amount of single-
player missions. Played around with OP a long time ago and the
gameplay was accurate for the time. (Which means you could die easily) The graphics were excellent for the time also.
"Let the Zone take me if I am"
audioave10
Senior Resident

Return to All PC Games