Where are you from?

Subjects on the More Serious Side

Re: Where are you from?

Postby Nightwatch on 28 Nov 2008 18:19

LuxZg wrote:Thanks for a warm welcome guys :occasion5:

Nightwatch, seems like it should be my duty next to visit you in London ;)

Oh, and nice new forum :thumbright:

You're welcome. :) And you're kind enough to consider visiting London, too. But, a note of caution, though... Don't forget your umbrella :mozilla_laughing:
Nightwatch
Site Admin

Postby LuxZg on 28 Nov 2008 18:25

Nightwatch wrote:But, a note of caution, though... Don't forget your umbrella :mozilla_laughing:

Heh, I've heared it's much nicer there last several years, not so foggy and rainy.. Global warming perhaps? But don't worry, I'm ready! :toothy2:
Map pack v1.2 for your PDAs released!

Ultimate "Main menu mods compilation" v1.1 released, including Helios Spawn menu mod 1.3, Cheat mod 1.03, and all-new Faction Commander 1.6!

Find those, and much more, on my site: http://stalker.web-pda.info/

Lux's journey through the Zone

FAST TRANSFERS OF AMMO AT TRADERS/STASHES!!!
LuxZg
Senior Resident

Postby Nightwatch on 28 Nov 2008 18:33

That's assuring, I've already bought my second umbrella for this winter. First one left me and drifted away in front of the gales, while I was still holding its handle. :mozilla_laughing:
Nightwatch
Site Admin

Postby dke58 on 14 Jan 2009 21:48

hi there, i`m from Sheffield, South Yorkshire.
soon to become the Independent City State of Sheffield (if i had my way about such things)
very proud of my city and county, lots of rich history dating back to the Vikings.
but i also claim scottish ancestory thru my surname (father and mother sides), but thats all from approx 200 years ago.
not gonna post any pics yet cos most of the city is a building site due to all the road works and new buildings going up.
its going to look like a truely modern and cosmopoliton city when finished (and its about time considering the damage done during WW2, and the crappy buildings thrown up in 50`s and 60`s)
The city is built on and around 7 hills (just like Rome) and is apparently one of the greenest cities in europe !
we certainly got alot of parks and everywhere you look are trees, making it a nice place to walk around unlike alot of modern "concrete jungle" cities.
and to top it off just to the south in Derbyshire we got the peak district, and to the north the North Yorkshire Moors.
have lived in many different areas of the city, as well as a few years in Ripon (north yorkshire), and 4 years in what was then West Germany. always end up back here in sheffield tho.....
Keep Stalking
dke58

Previous

Return to Soap-Box