Yes
56%
No
No votes
Yes, but not in a game....
44%

Total votes : 9

Postby DARK TEMPLAR on 17 Oct 2008 21:32

Have Stalker, C&C 3 TW and KW also the other C&C games exept RA 3 ( sucks big time ) but theire online doesn't work for some reason , unfortunatly Doom 3 wont work on my vista :angryfire: and quake 4 , think that it would be fun to blow your heads up :bounce:

Oh and my local timezone is +02.00, so in case of a 8 hour workday in Britain plus up to a hour for getting home it should be 18.00 ( i think, correct me if I'm wrong ), in my locale 20.00 and I usually stay up until 12 am or later, so If my brother doesn't hog up all time, theres plenty of it to whop your asses :cyclopsani: :blackeye:
THE DEDICATED, CERTIFIED RESIDENT MADMAN
There is no such thing as innocence in the ZONE, only degrees of guilt.
CAN YOU FEEL THE TRANQUILLITY OF THE ZONE
Knowledge is power. Guard it well.
We are shaped by fate, just as we shape it
You should never be in the company of anyone with whom you would not want to die.
Akir man yamut malak al-mut
DARK TEMPLAR
Senior Resident

Postby Balious on 20 Oct 2008 20:42

So is anyone going to plan one of these random games everyone may have?
Balious
Senior Resident

Postby Nightwatch on 20 Oct 2008 21:26

I read the posts in the Bar, too, so my reply here is also answer to them as well. Great idea, as I said before, we can play online. But I can only join you the guys next week. This week, too many things in front of me, not fun at all. while I'm online here, I'm doing some other stuff as well. :) But later, when I've entered, you may be sorry. :axe: :D
Nightwatch
Site Admin

Postby EggChen on 20 Oct 2008 21:42

Ok, sounds like FEAR may be a good one, as we can all get it for free... if that takes off we can try Doom 3, and both even have decent co-op mods....

I'll get reinstalling FEAR combat for a game later this week.
EggChen

Postby Balious on 20 Oct 2008 21:42

Well tomorrow i got all day apart from morning. And this is a one off people so dont expect me to be on all day tuesday :).

Wednesday i think i may be ok for night for a few hours same as thursday.

Friday im busy till 10:45am and be making my way home then i can do anything i want all day long to sunday unless something comes up.

So weekends are more likely for me.

Tell me what time your all ready for what game and i try to make it.
Balious
Senior Resident

Postby Nightwatch on 20 Oct 2008 22:01

OK, I'll download and install the FEAR Combat, asap, too. (I think, it was said that it was available for download from the publisher)

I didn't finish the Doom 3, towards the ends it felt too repetitive; but in multiplayer it can have more fun, though.
Nightwatch
Site Admin

Postby cobra428 on 21 Oct 2008 21:03

I just want to kill EggChen so what game is it going to be? :axe: Fear Combat?
cobra428
Senior Resident

Postby EggChen on 21 Oct 2008 21:57

Sounds like a good one for starters... we can all get it free, anyone interested check this thread tomorrow, I'll start a server and see what happens.

I only have a 2 meg connection, so anyone else who wants to host is welcome.

By the sounds of it I'll have a target on my head!!
EggChen

Postby Balious on 22 Oct 2008 07:30

EggChen wrote:Sounds like a good one for starters... we can all get it free, anyone interested check this thread tomorrow, I'll start a server and see what happens.

I only have a 2 meg connection, so anyone else who wants to host is welcome.

By the sounds of it I'll have a target on my head!!

Well if you look at the poll results it looks like everyone is after you :).
May we try the coop mod for FEAR as well some time? as i suck in player v player.

Also some people say i can host good and i have hosted on FEAR with no lag before but not sure if it happen again.
Balious
Senior Resident

Postby EggChen on 22 Oct 2008 20:41

Guys I'll host a Deathmatch on FEAR combat with rotating maps at 9.30pm UK time (It's currently 8.36pm here).

To find it look for a Deathmatch game called "Stalkermod", password will be "newsa", I'll do it without Punkbuster at the moment as its just us. If we want to make it an open server another time we will stick Punkbuster on...

The reason for disabling Punkbuster is it no longer supports FEAR automatically, you have to download the files manually, and I have yet to find the right ones.

Once we are on we can try other game types, etc, there is a workable chat system in game. Anyone looking for their first chance to take me out???

Once I open the server, I'll jump back here so peeps can PM me if they have a question.

Oh, one last thing... bring it!! :axe:
EggChen

Postby Balious on 22 Oct 2008 21:20

Oh this will be fun. I wonder how many people will actually join. I may be there for a little bit hopefully with or without lag so be careful :).

Well its almost 21:30 so i be preparing by doing some of my ICT work so i get all motivated to play a game.
Balious
Senior Resident

Postby EggChen on 22 Oct 2008 21:30

Server is open :salute:
EggChen

Postby Nightwatch on 22 Oct 2008 21:31

I think the FEAR owners don't need to downlaod the "FEAR combat," I've just come across the info while trying to find the link to download. So I need to reinstall FEAR. But as I said before, this week, until at least to the weekend, I'm very busy -too bad, no fun- I'm still trying to complete some work that I need to return as finished to the job, I'm a bit behind it and they're waiting like it was for yesterday. I'm still working on them while on and off logging in here.
I will reinstall the FEAR asap and start once to remember how it was working. I completely forgot it, LOL. But I learn very quickly, and remember even quicker :D So everybody beware :rr:
Will be fun to listen to the stories of tonight, though. Good gaming everybody. :salute:
Nightwatch
Site Admin

Postby EggChen on 22 Oct 2008 22:08

Me and Balious had a little game, he is a crafty effer!!

Think he had a technical problem though.

Still, with a few more guys we could have a good little game, and I will install the FEAR co-op mod so we can play that as well.
EggChen

Postby Balious on 22 Oct 2008 22:08

Curse you damn graphics card for freezing FEAR... still i could still hear me move and hear all the same thing either the chat but i was stuck on seeing a picture of me point a gun to a wall.. couldnt even get in menu. Sorry eggchen for not shooting you anymore :(.
three games.. 2 draws and 1 lost.. not bad for playing FEAR after months

Edit:
yeah more people would make the game great. and one day we could try coop when everyone gets it.
Balious
Senior Resident

Postby EggChen on 22 Oct 2008 22:09

No worries Balious, you were moving in game... and shooting wildy... after the crash :tongue:

Fancy a co-op tomorrow night?
EggChen

Postby Balious on 22 Oct 2008 22:14

Yeah i noticed that. Everything but the screen was working. If i wanted to stare at a picture i go to some muesum or something.
Didn't i kill myself with a greande during that time? would of been interesting to see if i could of killed you when i was like that :).

Sure if we both got the right co-op mod. Not sure if a new one or whatever was released and cant quite remenber what i got.
Balious
Senior Resident

Postby EggChen on 22 Oct 2008 22:18

Co-op warfare 0.6, don't think there is a new version, I think development has finished.

Shame they never got a full co-op single player game working like Doom 3. That is an awesome mod.
EggChen

Postby Nightwatch on 22 Oct 2008 22:20

It's great that the system that you've set up has worked, though Balious had some graphics card problems, but it's an another matter, of course. Great steps for the start. :thumbright: So it can be done, proven. And fun, too.

Meanwhile I've installed the FEAR. It turned out as version 1.0, now downloading 1.0-1.8 upgrade, a wooping 299 mb file. Getting ready slowly. :)
Nightwatch
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Soap-Box