Yes
56%
No
No votes
Yes, but not in a game....
44%

Total votes : 9

Postby EggChen on 28 Oct 2008 22:33

I'll take a look at that patch, hold on.

156Mb, and that is only patch 1.4.... cant find 1.41..

FEAR?
EggChen

Postby Balious on 28 Oct 2008 22:43

My game will still go buggy but sure lets see how long it last. Hopefully i can have some fun :)
Balious
Senior Resident

Postby EggChen on 28 Oct 2008 22:44

Starting server now
EggChen

Postby Balious on 29 Oct 2008 00:48

And after alot of hard work in the end i lead the team to victory of me, jamie and eggchen. Even though jamie needed some disipline and learn what distraction meant why i went to complete the level..

Also we could not resist a punch up at the end which ended in a draw.

Hopefully we can play something else tomorrow but seeing as i dont have any other game you lot have that we all play online (except for maybe one or two of us having bf2 and dow).
Maybe we could try a RTS next. us v the computers. You know it make a great challenge :thumbleft:
Balious
Senior Resident

Postby jamie1992 on 29 Oct 2008 01:28

I needed disicpline and you lead us to victory what a load of bull.

Whilst you was sat there cowering with your rifle next to a wall against the snipers i was they zipping around the ground all fire on me.

I died like 5 times but i made it so HA!

And you didnt lead us to victory you was last on the table every game so HA! again. :P

Dawn of war?
jamie1992
Senior Resident

Postby MeanderingBeing on 29 Oct 2008 07:10

I'm totally up for a game of Dawn of War! I need to reinstall that too though. My hard drive got fried and had to replace it.

As for jobs in our BF2 caln, I am support/sniper all the way. And I rock with the TOW missles in the helis. Me and me friend Vesisus used to play, and he was a great pilot. He smoked the infantry, while I kept care of tanks. He'd be like "Seth, theres a dude- *splat* -nevermind!" I've been trying to get him to play, but since I'm borrowing his copy right now, I guess he can't. plus he's wrapped up in WoW.

What should we call the clan?
LOOK! It says gullible on the ceiling!!!
MeanderingBeing
Senior Resident

Postby Balious on 29 Oct 2008 11:44

@Jamie
it made a good speech why couldn't you play along :(
Like any normal person would turn the corner and get instant killed.. you died more then 5 times boy.. i said lets see you dodge that 3 seconds later after you being surrounded by that boom you died. and making it to the other side of the map from where we were isnt making it.. as you had to go inside the building at the end.. not exactly the other side of us.

I dont have to be the first on the table to lead fool :tongue: I just merely took them on when they were busy with you's. And that my friend is called you distracting while i kill them. However you two seemed to know nothing of stealth at the time.. i was looking round the corner to see how many people was there next thing i know you two go round the corner and go in all guns blazing. well you were just behind me but you were still shooting..

Also jamie yes you did need it.. You kept getting in my way when im either running from a big uber mech with rocket launchers or when im trying to move away from assassins as i was shooting them.. You two also left me to defend against a load of enemies while you wanted to go off and fight the three mechs. Eggchen thanks for the distraction btw you gave the mechs after jamie died so i could just rush behind them and complete level :tongue:

@MeanderingBeing
Ok meandering but be warned i suck at RTS games. I also dont have soulstorm but i have all the others.

To call the clan im not sure.. Dark Stalkers? no one likes my ideas so you lot can think of one :sunny:
Balious
Senior Resident

Postby EggChen on 29 Oct 2008 12:42

Ah, the testosterone of youth... the more accurate recollection of events is we had a great game...

Jamie and Bal both managed to get in the way, a number of occasions I was leaning round a wall putting round after round into the face of a heavy armour dude, and someone would run accross my line of fire. I would turn friendly fire on the next server, but I think it would be a disaster!!! Saying that I am sure I got in the way sometimes, it gets hectic, and when the assassins hit, you just jump kick like Jackie Chan on speed....

You had the two youngsters, chaotic, unpredictable, and spending most of their time bitching to each other... then the seasoned pro, calmly taking out the most dangerous threats, providing covering fire, and saving arses on a number of occasions. I felt like the wisened old Seargant leading two new recruits!! Have to admit though, Jamie saved me at one point on the Asylum map when I was ambushed by two clones.

I would love to see Jamie and Bal on a DM server!!!! It would be "WTF" "FU" "MF" "HAX!!!!" all night long, but would still be fun.

Seriously though, good game guys :salute:

There was some good teamwork, when it clicked, it worked well. One particular point I noticed the three lines of fire hitting one Heavy Armour, he was down in ten seconds rather than 30.

Oh one last thing - Despite the fact I never went with the extremely unbalanced Laser Rifle, I came top on all but one of the servers.
EggChen

Postby Balious on 29 Oct 2008 12:52

As much as i hate that post i have to admit it eggchen is right.. He didnt use the gun we used and still came above us..

Its great to be young :D

Jamie and Bal both managed to get in the way, a number of occasions I was leaning round a wall putting round after round into the face of a heavy armour dude, and someone would run accross my line of fire. I would turn friendly fire on the next server, but I think it would be a disaster!!! Saying that I am sure I got in the way sometimes, it gets hectic, and when the assassins hit, you just jump kick like Jackie Chan on speed....

When did i get in the way? :o
Turn FF on! it be great to see how many tks there be.
Yes you did get in the way! well only once for me that i recall and that was you going the wrong way after you died :)

You had the two youngsters, chaotic, unpredictable, and spending most of their time bitching to each other...

Great to be young as i said :D i like everything except the bitching part of that.. that was all.. nevermind..

then the seasoned pro, calmly taking out the most dangerous threats, providing covering fire, and saving arses on a number of occasions.

I see where things are going here.. Fine you lead us while i do all the kickass kills next time :)

Also i was the one distracting all those heavy troopers at the beginning. They were aiming at me while you two had the honour on stealth killing them.

Long as theres no cheating im fine for DMs.. But i like co-op better on games as it involves being a team. In some cases anyway..
Balious
Senior Resident

Postby busetibi on 29 Oct 2008 12:53

hahahah good read, reminds me of my old Q3A days,
like,
"where's your fkn binds dumbass, if he's attacking my base why didn't you tell me"?
"I was too busy trying to get the flag back, because you let him steal it"
"I didn't let him steal it, you didn't tell me he was coming, you're suppose to be mid defence, it's your job to let me know when they're close to my base"
"you suck as base defender" :argue:
bwaahahahah
good fun :cheers:
busetibi
Senior Resident

Postby EggChen on 29 Oct 2008 13:04

Love a bit of banter!!

Bal all in good humour mate, and I know you two were not bitching as such, it was just funnier to describe it that way!!

Only thing with FF is the guy with the teamkill may have been lining up a plasma shot when another guy runs in front of him.... it won't show the true culprits!!

Still it was good fun, which is the main thing.
EggChen

Postby Balious on 29 Oct 2008 13:24

Well it was pretty much bitching described in one way :)

Ah but it will.. For it will say who died from it :)

Long as everyone is having fun then you can do whatever you want :D
Balious
Senior Resident

Postby Nightwatch on 29 Oct 2008 13:28

Hey guys, reading the after match dialog is even more entertaining (in a good way) than actually playing the game, heh he :D :D :thumbright:
Nightwatch
Site Admin

Postby Balious on 29 Oct 2008 13:33

Nightwatch wrote:Hey guys, reading the after match dialog is even more entertaining (in a good way) than actually playing the game, heh he :D :D :thumbright:

Great to see everyone enjoying the show :thumbleft: the plan is working :D

Now to serve some :happy1: popcorn! :)
Balious
Senior Resident

Postby Nightwatch on 29 Oct 2008 13:40

Balious wrote:
Nightwatch wrote:Hey guys, reading the after match dialog is even more entertaining (in a good way) than actually playing the game, heh he :D :D :thumbright:

Great to see everyone enjoying the show :thumbleft: the plan is working :D

Now to serve some :happy1: popcorn! :)

Heh he :thumbleft:

Someone mentioned Popcorn??It's lunchtime and I'm hungry, now I feel an uncontrollable urge to eat some (a lot) popcorn. :D
Nightwatch
Site Admin

Postby jamie1992 on 29 Oct 2008 14:02

Hey all, yes was awesome game, wanna play again tonight maybe?

IF we do i want to show you 2 the secret TV room its awesome lol, your see why. :P

Not bitching but was funny, and you was the distraction dude.

I took out 3 HAG's by myself at one point along with 2 mechs once so HA!

Also i saved eggchen once as he said which was cool, those damn monkeys piddle me off so badly, frigging monkey type things, like a horny bloodsucker trying to hump your damn leg or something, ok thats not the best description but meh.

We go guns blazing as its the only way to go TBH, you go all stealth and all that balls your get nowhere, nothing says "Get ready to die Bitches" that a bright orange soldier with a HC-3000 legging it round the corner unleashing round after round turning them into skeletons. :D

I did get in the way once or twice i admit, good job FF was off. :P
jamie1992
Senior Resident

Postby Balious on 29 Oct 2008 14:16

Jamie i already know whats on that tv.

What i saw the time before you played jamie was me and eggchen enter this room.. and then all of a sudden we in some room with a big ass tv and a song comes on and it was star trek :(

But with stealth you get less deaths. All i saw was jamie and eggchen has been killed most of the time while i was doing my stalker business on fear.
Balious
Senior Resident

Postby jamie1992 on 29 Oct 2008 14:19

Yeah and alot of good your stalker stuff did, lol.

Also nope your wrong about the whole star trek tv, your see. :D

Btw go on steam, im bored. lol
jamie1992
Senior Resident

Postby Balious on 29 Oct 2008 14:40

No not that one.. i know what your talking about. There are lots of 'secrets' on this co-op mod. And the one your talking about is two women.. I say nothing more.
Balious
Senior Resident

PreviousNext

Return to Soap-Box