Farewell

Subjects on the More Serious Side

Farewell

Postby jamie1992 on 29 Dec 2008 22:34

Hey all, maybe you seen my post on GSC on the Infested City Mod Thread, the time has come, and i have left Stalker and im leaving it behind me, i got alot of personal and mental problems and alot of other stuff which over the past years is now starting to become worse, and i really need to sort myself out before i do anything, maybe one day ill come back to stalker, not sure, but this is my farewell, ill still be around so feel free to drop me an email saying hi and ill pop into here and GSC everynow and then, but modding is behind me, and most likely so is stalker all together.

I wanna add, that all the people i meet in this community was a great experiance, and i will keep all contacts and freinds i made.

Cya around soon.

Jamie
Wu Tang! Wu Tang! Wu Tang!
jamie1992
Senior Resident

Re: Farewell

Postby rockingmtranch on 29 Dec 2008 23:14

Sad news indeed. Take care and I hope your New Year treats you well.
LINUX! Don't fight it. You will be assimilated!
----------------
Gulf War Vet--2nd Squadron, 2nd ACR, Fort Polk, LA
rockingmtranch

Postby fatrap on 30 Dec 2008 00:00

Sometimes you just have to step back a bit and let good old Father Time take care of things... I wish you well and I hope everything sorts itself out for you. But just remember that you are one of us and we will be here to try and help! :thumbright:
fatrap
Senior Resident

Postby Balious on 30 Dec 2008 00:09

these are dark times for someone to leave stalker. They have escaped the control from the zone.

sad to hear your news jamie hoping one day you come back to stalker modding and hope all your problems get sorted out.
Balious
Senior Resident

Postby jamie1992 on 30 Dec 2008 00:23

Hey all, cheers for being so kind, nightwatch even had a talk with me, and it was nice to know that there are people who barely know me so to speak, can genunly care.

It means alot to me, maybe one day i can come back to stalker, or maybe help others with there projects when im a bit better. :)
Wu Tang! Wu Tang! Wu Tang!
jamie1992
Senior Resident

Postby Nightwatch on 30 Dec 2008 00:54

Of course we all care, jamie. Though this is an online community, it is a community after all, and online universe has become a new, multi-dimensional force in the world in where we the participants can share the things that interest us openly, with our own self-views without seeking pretences in any sorts unlike the contrary is a fact -on many occasions- in face to face talks. So, though this may be an online community, like all online communities is now a fact of the modern life and it has its functions in it, and more importantly, all of us who are in it are real living beings. So we of course care.

I'm sure, you'll get better of whatever the problems standing in front of you; even much sooner than you now expect, because you have shown that -in more than one occasions- you are very determined and you have a strong self-motivation.

Apart from the modding talent and the world of modding, you are also a fun guy to chat as well. Even while you stay away from modding (even if you feel it as permanent) do continue to visit your friends here and other places as well and have a laugh or two together. Well, modding is not the life itself, after all; life is much wider, it absorves everything -fun, too. :)
Nightwatch
Site Admin

Postby busetibi on 30 Dec 2008 12:55

it saddens me to hear you're having problems mate,if there's anything I can help you with please ask,I know how life can sometimes bring you down (been there, done that) try to stay positive and you know you can always find a friendly ear/shoulder in our community.
Good Luck mate,you shall be in my prayers.
Mike/busetibi/Necro
busetibi
Senior Resident

Postby ket on 30 Dec 2008 20:21

fatrap wrote:Sometimes you just have to step back a bit and let good old Father Time take care of things... I wish you well and I hope everything sorts itself out for you. But just remember that you are one of us and we will be here to try and help! :thumbright:

/chant/ one of us.. one of us.. one of us... join us jamie... /chant/ :p

Seriously tho dude, hope you sort your noggin out soon and get your arse back to stalker :d (it isnt that woman making your brain implode is it??)
Mobo: MSI X570 Tomahawk
CPU: R7 3700X @ 4.4GHz 1.3v
RAM: 2x16GB Klevv BoltX 3600MHz 16-20-20-35
GPU: Powercolor 6800XT Red Devil
Sound: Asus Xonar DX 7.1 PCI-E, Realtek ALC1200
HDD: 250GB & 500GB nVME 3.0 M.2 drives, 2TB Seagate Barracuda, Sata3 64MB Cache, 250GB Hynix SL301
Opticals: DVD-RW, Blu-Ray
PSU: eVGA 1000w G2 Supernova
Case: NZXT Phantom 530

STALKER: Singularity (SIN) homepage
ket
Senior Resident

Postby MeanderingBeing on 07 Apr 2009 20:09

Bloody hell, Jamie left while I was movin?
Bummer, man... bummer.

Rock on man! :rock:
LOOK! It says gullible on the ceiling!!!
MeanderingBeing
Senior Resident

Postby rockingmtranch on 07 Apr 2009 20:31

He's in and out but not gone. Welcome back by the way.
LINUX! Don't fight it. You will be assimilated!
----------------
Gulf War Vet--2nd Squadron, 2nd ACR, Fort Polk, LA
rockingmtranch

Postby MeanderingBeing on 08 Apr 2009 05:48

Thank you. I hope Jamie's luck changes. I read about that CPU and GPU crunchie incident.
LOOK! It says gullible on the ceiling!!!
MeanderingBeing
Senior Resident

Return to Soap-Box