100 Rads Bar... Home of the Off-Topic Topics!

Subjects with Humorous Touch

Postby jamie1992 on 18 Sep 2008 15:24

Yes sir it is a bar and if your buying i will most certainly have a can/glass of coke, with ice aswell. :D
jamie1992
Senior Resident

Postby VINTAR on 18 Sep 2008 15:27

Aye, as soon as the liquor is here, itsdrinks on me :lol:
Core2Quad Q8300 2.5 @ 3.6ghz
Cooler Master Hyper TX 2 CPU cooler
Gigabyte EP45 UD3R mobo
Nvidia GTS450
2 GIGS Transcend DDR2 800 pc6400 @ 960
Thermaltake Tough Power 650w PSU
Samsung Syncmaster P2350
-----------------------------------
Apartheid veteran
VINTAR
Senior Resident

Postby DARK TEMPLAR on 18 Sep 2008 15:29

I don't drink much but this is a new forum, so, as they say in my country LÄBU AEG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
THE DEDICATED, CERTIFIED RESIDENT MADMAN
There is no such thing as innocence in the ZONE, only degrees of guilt.
CAN YOU FEEL THE TRANQUILLITY OF THE ZONE
Knowledge is power. Guard it well.
We are shaped by fate, just as we shape it
You should never be in the company of anyone with whom you would not want to die.
Akir man yamut malak al-mut
DARK TEMPLAR
Senior Resident

Postby audioave10 on 18 Sep 2008 17:24

GSC now has a dedicated "Clear Sky" forum under the forum sections
area where all the Clear Sky posts were moved. We can now get info
on the New game. It's working good at this moment but I won't hold my
breath. I'll still mostly visit THIS site. Why?...Because:
Nightwatch is my HERO! :lol: :D :)
Drinks for everyone!
"Let the Zone take me if I am"
audioave10
Senior Resident

Postby Nightwatch on 18 Sep 2008 18:42

audioave10 Thanks buddy. Happy to hear that you also have a good, enjoyable time here. :thumbright:

OK, everybody, cases of drinks have arrived, grab as much as you can. :D :occasion5:

------
How about more smileys? Do you want me to add some more, or smileys page is crowded enough? :)
NEWSA.SIMBION_TWEAK 3.0
Mod Website= Features, Video, Tips & Download Link: NEWSA.SIMBION_Tweak

Watch the Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ajw_f8K ... re=channel
Please Do Not download and install any files from links other than those on the Mod's Website
Nightwatch
Site Admin

Postby EggChen on 18 Sep 2008 20:23

More smileys? Let me think....

:wav: :boxing: :banghead: :violent3: :pottytrain5: :thumbup: :mrgreen:

Why not.
EggChen

Postby audioave10 on 19 Sep 2008 03:27

Whateverthehell Eggchen is saying^^^. I agree 100%.

:D
audioave10
Senior Resident

Postby DARK TEMPLAR on 19 Sep 2008 06:45

Might as well add some new smileys.

In other news, I'm putting stalker on a hold until the new hardware. Last night when playing, I got so much lag ( more then usual ), I have endured that crap for so long, that lag and blurry sky, I can't take it anymore :evil: .

The whole bunch will cost somewhere around 13000 to 14000 thousand in our currency, the rig itself~10000-11000, keyboard~500-1000,mouse~200-700,monitor~2500-3000
You should never be in the company of anyone with whom you would not want to die.
DARK TEMPLAR
Senior Resident

Postby audioave10 on 19 Sep 2008 07:08

Put NEWSA on that new system and you will be glad you spent the money
I know I was.
:3some:
audioave10
Senior Resident

Postby DARK TEMPLAR on 19 Sep 2008 08:23

The reason why me and my brother descided to buy a new rig was that the current one does not have the power to run S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shoc and C&C 3 nicely, we are thinking about getting something that could run CS on the highest, then we don't have to worry about it for at least another 3-5 years.
And audioave10, you seem to thinking left there, i see :|
DARK TEMPLAR
Senior Resident

Postby Nightwatch on 19 Sep 2008 22:45

DARK TEMPLAR wrote:The reason why me and my brother descided to buy a new rig was that the current one does not have the power to run S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shoc and C&C 3 nicely, we are thinking about getting something that could run CS on the highest, then we don't have to worry about it for at least another 3-5 years.
And audioave10, you seem to thinking left there, i see :|

A very good move, once you start building the PC it's better to make it able to support your needs for a couple of years ahead at least.

audioave10 wrote:Put NEWSA on that new system and you will be glad you spent the money
I know I was.

Great :thumbright:

Hey fatrap
Are you OK?

Bar and the people waiting to see you. :D
NEWSA.SIMBION_TWEAK 3.0
Mod Website= Features, Video, Tips & Download Link: NEWSA.SIMBION_Tweak

Watch the Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ajw_f8K ... re=channel
Please Do Not download and install any files from links other than those on the Mod's Website
Nightwatch
Site Admin

Postby fatrap on 19 Sep 2008 23:28

Hey Nightwatch! Yep, I'm doing fine... it has been a long, hard week at work and I haven't had enough time / energy to do much posting, but the weekend is here now! :thumbup:

I popped in over at the GSC forum today and put a post in my R&G thread there that told everyone that I would be mainly hanging out over here now and gave a link to my mod thread here. I really don't want to use GSC any more than I absolutely have to...

BTW.... in order to lure NatVac into the new forum really deep, should a new section be created called "NatVac's Corner... Solutions to S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Bugs and Crashes" ???? This would be a replacement for the section at GSC called "Single player bugs".... :D
fatrap
Senior Resident

Postby EggChen on 19 Sep 2008 23:29

Completely off topic...

Anyone seen the review for FarCry2? It got 94% in my favourite games mag and looks incredible, one massive environment, and a totally freeform shooter... a CS total conversion using that engine would sure be nice :thumbup:
EggChen

Postby fatrap on 19 Sep 2008 23:30

EggChen wrote:Completely off topic...

Anyone seen the review for FarCry2? It got 94% in my favourite games mag and looks incredible, one massive environment, and a totally freeform shooter... a CS total conversion using that engine would sure be nice :thumbup:

I am really excited about Far Cry 2! I loved the original Far Cry and this one looks great! I understand that it is supposed to be released in late October???

BTW.... it is impossible to be off topic here! :D

EDIT: Have you seen this video of it???

http://www.break.com/usercontent/2008/9 ... 74746.html
fatrap
Senior Resident

Postby EggChen on 20 Sep 2008 00:25

fatrap wrote:EDIT: Have you seen this video of it???

http://www.break.com/usercontent/2008/9 ... 74746.html

I hadn't, but that is awesome, love the grenade explosions!!

Have seen some other videos, and it just looks so polished, even the music used in the trailers is awesome. I don't want to sound too gushing, but my upgrade to play CS, just became my upgrade to play FC2!!

:wav: :wav:

Edit: That was console :pukeleft: footage as well, looks even better on PC.
EggChen

Postby NatVac on 20 Sep 2008 00:50

fatrap wrote:BTW.... in order to lure NatVac into the new forum really deep, should a new section be created called "NatVac's Corner... Solutions to S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Bugs and Crashes" ???? This would be a replacement for the section at GSC called "Single player bugs".... :D

Let me revise the NatVac FAQ, fatrap. :P

Seriously, though: It would be nice to have something that can be edited to keep it up to date. For example, the GSC CS thread on how to report problems still -- STILL! -- says to post the DXDiag spew. And I'm still seeing hFile>0 complaints because the Nymlits can't read threads (including sticky topics) unless their name is on the thread.

The STALKER wiki was a good idea, but the reliability of the site is terrible. Recently GSC disabled it temporarily to support the CS traffic.*

Okay, I'm going to be posting some tips and stuff. And I'll likely put the link to this forum in the ZRP update.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
I picked up the original Far Cry from a clearance table at the same time I picked up STALKER SoC, yet I've not ever played it. I think there's a subliminal meme message in STALKER...

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
EggChen, have you seen anything on the "Fork Particle" particle editor? It was linked in "How to FORK a particle" at the Inquirer.

Resident

Postby DC- on 20 Sep 2008 01:08

Although I hate all kinds of hype I'm 99% convinced that Far Cry 2 will be my dream come true of the almost perfect shooter. I'm very excited and looking forward to the 22nd of October. :)
Come over here, let's have a little chat...
DC-
Senior Resident

Postby Nightwatch on 20 Sep 2008 02:48

fatrap wrote:Hey Nightwatch! Yep, I'm doing fine... it has been a long, hard week at work and I haven't had enough time / energy to do much posting, but the weekend is here now! :thumbup:

I popped in over at the GSC forum today and put a post in my R&G thread there that told everyone that I would be mainly hanging out over here now and gave a link to my mod thread here. I really don't want to use GSC any more than I absolutely have to...

BTW.... in order to lure NatVac into the new forum really deep, should a new section be created called "NatVac's Corner... Solutions to S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Bugs and Crashes" ???? This would be a replacement for the section at GSC called "Single player bugs".... :D

Weekend after a long hard week is almost like an island in the ocean towards which we swim while praying not to be bitten by the bosses, sorry, sharks. :D (that was a joke, not intented to all bosses :D )

Hey, very cool avatar, btw. :thumbright:

I'm very happy seeing that you've liked this Forum effort. Also it's a very good idea to open a section dedicated to bugs and fixes. The suggested name is very goos as well. We'd like to hear what NatVac would say about this idea.

NatVac wrote:Okay, I'm going to be posting some tips and stuff. And I'll likely put the link to this forum in the ZRP update.

That would be really great :thumbright:

Eggchen wrote:Completely off topic...

The only way to be off-topic in this Home of the Off-Topic Topics! is to be on-topic. Then...one would ask: what is the on-topic, if the on-topic is being off-topic.
Heh he, sleep deprivation seems to have started hitting me hard :D

DC-
Yup, it seems Far Cry will be a great success.
Nightwatch
Site Admin

Postby audioave10 on 20 Sep 2008 03:33

The only way to be off-topic in this Home of the Off-Topic Topics! is to be on-topic. Then...one would ask: what is the on-topic, if the on-topic is being off-topic.
Heh he, sleep deprivation seems to have started hitting me hard :D

Nightwatch...what the hell? You're going to give me a headache!
FatRap...nice avatar.
To me, Far Cry was the first shooter to be more than linear.
:thumbup:
audioave10
Senior Resident

PreviousNext

Return to Bar in the Zone