Help Merging Mods

Discussions on Modding of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. SoC & Clear Sky

Help Merging Mods

Postby 7hr08ik on 05 Aug 2013 09:06

Hey guys,

Reasonably new to modding S.T.A.L.K.E.R. but not a moron. Im currently playing MISERY v2, and i have managed to merge M.E.H.U.D. v4 into it. Mainly because hate playing without a minimap, and i love the minimap from M.E.H.U.D.

Got everything working fine. The HUD is working great the game runs good too, but i can't figure out how to get the grey dot back on the minimap. The map is working fine. Only thing missing are the grey/red dots for nearby people/bodies
7hr08ik

Re: Help Merging Mods

Postby Nightwatch on 09 Aug 2013 12:17

Welcome to the forum 7hr08ik, and thanks for your question. The problem that you refer may be caused by more than one reasons, even a combination of those, therefore I think the best course of of action here is to get in touch with the modder of MISERY v2 and then he can check/verify the M.E.H.U.D. for compatibility with his mod. It's very difficult to offer a credible judgement from here without knowing the exact working dynamics of MISERY mod. Its modder could offer a better guidance I believe.
NEWSA.SIMBION_TWEAK 3.0
Mod Website= Features, Video, Tips & Download Link: NEWSA.SIMBION_Tweak

Watch the Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ajw_f8K ... re=channel
Please Do Not download and install any files from links other than those on the Mod's Website
Nightwatch
Site Admin

Return to Modding Techniques