Fallout Series

Fallout Series Disscussions and Mods

Re: Fallout Series

Postby Nightwatch on 28 Feb 2010 16:27

OK, it seems it's getting intriguing now :D So, I'll walk to their base in caution.

On making the character walk faster, I remember some had said that, when they had done it, then the enemies also start to walk faster and catch you up sooner. So, I hadn't applied it at that time, in my fist going through the game last year. Have you tried it, what was the outcome if then?
NEWSA.SIMBION_TWEAK 3.0
Mod Website= Features, Video, Tips & Download Link: NEWSA.SIMBION_Tweak

Watch the Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ajw_f8K ... re=channel
Please Do Not download and install any files from links other than those on the Mod's Website
Nightwatch
Site Admin

Postby rockingmtranch on 28 Feb 2010 18:28

I don't see any problem with others moving faster. If you remember the code: setgs fmoverunmult 6 I use 6 instead of 7 (max) and seem to enjoy it much better. Dang....now I want to play but the sun is shining and the Ninjas are in the garage looking like caged horses. Gotta get them out to play :-bd
LINUX! Don't fight it. You will be assimilated!
----------------
Gulf War Vet--2nd Squadron, 2nd ACR, Fort Polk, LA
rockingmtranch

Postby Nightwatch on 28 Feb 2010 23:10

Hmm... so using 6 is a good idea then instead of 7 as they had done it so, as I remember. Thanks. :thumbright:

You're lucky to be under the California Sun, we had forgotten what sun looked like. Today, during lunch time, there was a bright light all around suddenly, people started looking to the sky in a sort of amazement. The sun had broken through the clouds, first time in over a month! And then, it realized that it was above Britain and that it made a mistake and escaped to the behind of dark clouds again. Since then it's been still raining, lol. :D
NEWSA.SIMBION_TWEAK 3.0

Please Do Not download and install any files from links other than those on the Mod's Website
Nightwatch
Site Admin

Postby rockingmtranch on 01 Mar 2010 18:00

Damn......I don't know if I could live there. Growing up here, being without the sun would be....well....I just don't know. I'll remember to toast to sunny days for you when I'm having a drink B-)
----------------
rockingmtranch

Postby Nightwatch on 01 Mar 2010 18:22

rockingmtranch wrote:Damn......I don't know if I could live there. Growing up here, being without the sun would be....well....I just don't know. I'll remember to toast to sunny days for you when I'm having a drink B-)

Thank you :thumbright: B-)
We might well be having a drink here, but due to the stress of watching the weather, lol. :D

BTW, I've got a ticket to Point Lookout in Fallout 3. I had not gone there in the first run last year, one of the many of the places I had missed on that round.

EDIT: LMAO, :D I realized that it was one of the mods, Point Lookout, that I bought recently in 5-mods pack. It's quite an ingenious way of introducing the mod in the game, though, not in a traditional way of entering it through the main menu. It popped up as just one of the many map points in the game. I've already travelled there, looks eerie, at the moment.
NEWSA.SIMBION_TWEAK 3.0

Nightwatch
Site Admin

Postby rockingmtranch on 03 Mar 2010 15:34

I've been there once. Can't wait to go back actually to play it differently. I do enjoy the different outcomes.
----------------
rockingmtranch

Postby Balious on 03 Mar 2010 23:45

Does anyone know how I could record Fallout 1 & 2? I tried using Fraps but when I view the video its just a blank grey screen but the sound plays fine.

Also is anyone looking forward to the new Fallout game?
Balious
Senior Resident

Postby Nightwatch on 04 Mar 2010 01:22

rockingmtranch wrote:I've been there once. Can't wait to go back actually to play it differently. I do enjoy the different outcomes.

Hmmm... different outcomes... getting intriguing x_x :mozilla_smile:

Balious wrote:Does anyone know how I could record Fallout 1 & 2? I tried using Fraps but when I view the video its just a blank grey screen but the sound plays fine.

Also is anyone looking forward to the new Fallout game?

Is it recording Fallout 3 OK?

Also, for the new Fallout, we need open another thread for it and put some news and info; it's time B-)
NEWSA.SIMBION_TWEAK 3.0

Nightwatch
Site Admin

Postby Balious on 04 Mar 2010 08:33

Nightwatch wrote:Is it recording Fallout 3 OK?

Also, for the new Fallout, we need open another thread for it and put some news and info; it's time B-)

Not sure as I don't have Fallout 3 but I assume it will as it works fine on other games too like AvP. I did some researching and Fallout 1 & 2 use Directdraw while Fraps uses Direct3D meaning it may not seem to work. Looks like I need to find another recorder for them.

That's funny considering Fallout 3 is being used in a thread saying Fallout Series in a Fallout section :mozilla_smile:
I have a bit of information aout the new Fallout but I won't be able to make a thread until later today (quite busy). If the thread isn't made by then I gather some of the information I have and make one. Its actually being developed by some of the people that made the old Fallouts :mozilla_smile:
Balious
Senior Resident

Postby Nightwatch on 04 Mar 2010 18:33

That must be the reason why FRAPS doesn't work on Fallout 1 & 2, good work finding the cause. :thumbright:

Yes, we may need to slightly reshape this section as this thread heavily reflect Fallout 3.

New Fallout will need to be a new thread as well, in the Fallout Forum section.
Nightwatch
Site Admin

Postby Balious on 04 Mar 2010 19:32

Do you or anyone know of any other good recorders I could use that could possibly be used to record Fallout 1 & 2. I tried Hypercam and well. That was as worse as Fraps to use for this game.

I get on with making a thread for the new Fallout.
Balious
Senior Resident

Previous

Return to Fallout