Moving on.... and out....

Creative Narratives and Reflections, Discussions, Game Ideas & Scripts, and more

Moving on.... and out....

Postby MeanderingBeing on 24 Jun 2009 04:41

So forgive my ignorance, but I am but a youngen...
But I would like to pose a question to you friendly individuals of the international and stalker community....
How do I move out of country? Like what is the Standard Operating Procedure for moving out of the US and into a country (preferably eastern europe... its a architecture and hot women thing) well, not in the Americas.

Because, quite frankly, I've moved every 2 years here in the states and I was born in England, so I am ready to leave this place, and move on to the next.
I am sooooo sick of the US, there has only been one place I have enjoyed living and that was Tuscon Arizona (robbery central). Plus the majority of individuals I have had the misfortune of interacting with, heav been, well, stupid.

I need to explore other cultures and meet some of those really hot eastern european women (sorry if I may seem shallow... I am really not... But sometimes your mind does wander...)

Anyways, I just want to know how I would effect my relocation, and if you guys and gals out there have any suggestions, I'd be very thankful.
Oh, and if you got any suggestions of where I should "visit" I'll gladly take those as well!
LOOK! It says gullible on the ceiling!!!
MeanderingBeing
Senior Resident

Re: 100 Rads Bar... Home of the Off-Topic Topics!

Postby VINTAR on 24 Jun 2009 06:27

Well i can say that south africa must be one of the hardest places to emigrate out of. So much so that alot of people have made a business out of helping people emigrate. I suggest you look for a company like that, that would advise you on what to do cause its not an easy thing. You need to apply for visa's and such. Best thing would be to go on a short holiday in europe to find somewhere you like. Although this is an expensive exercise , you might be able to find a company over there that might help you.
Core2Quad Q8300 2.5 @ 3.6ghz
Cooler Master Hyper TX 2 CPU cooler
Gigabyte EP45 UD3R mobo
Nvidia GTS450
2 GIGS Transcend DDR2 800 pc6400 @ 960
Thermaltake Tough Power 650w PSU
Samsung Syncmaster P2350
-----------------------------------
Apartheid veteran
VINTAR
Senior Resident

Re: Moving on.... and out....

Postby rockingmtranch on 24 Jun 2009 14:39

Living close to Mexico, I know how to get in; I don't know how to get out. I'm sure the "coyotes" could tell you. I personally have never stepped foot outside (week in Canada only) but my lovely wife Tina says if given the chance, she would go back to Germany.
LINUX! Don't fight it. You will be assimilated!
----------------
Gulf War Vet--2nd Squadron, 2nd ACR, Fort Polk, LA
rockingmtranch

Postby MeanderingBeing on 26 Jun 2009 18:54

Well, as it stands, I am in a really bad situation and the only solution is to disappear and sever all previous connections from my family. No I am not running from the law, I am just soooo sick of money being stolen from me, and my credit being destroyed because I was foolish enough to let people who I thought were good people live under my roof.

I just need to get out of here. I despise this place soo much. I cannot stand the Hate and Stupidity that is running rampant in America. I would like to live in Russia for historical and cultural reasons, or really anywhere not touched by this unhinged Capitolist-Autocracy.

Thanks Vintar for the suggestion, I will definately look into. I kinda have to anyways.

And folks, DO NOT LET PEOPLE WALK ON YOU! This is my advice to you all, from personal experience. The moment you truly decide to trust someone is a huge decision that will have resounding consequences for the rest of your life, so trust carefully.
MeanderingBeing
Senior Resident

Postby Nightwatch on 26 Jun 2009 21:36

MeanderingBeing wrote:...And folks, DO NOT LET PEOPLE WALK ON YOU! This is my advice to you all, from personal experience. The moment you truly decide to trust someone is a huge decision that will have resounding consequences for the rest of your life, so trust carefully.

That is one very clever -and well experienced- saying, which is -almost painfully- true in every corner of the world, in every country.

the concept of trust is quite generally misunderstood in the world. People usually trust each other because the other guy(s) smile nice or say "correct" worlds that the listener wants to hear. That's a mistake. You should trust someone through the life-practice, through the ups and downs of life. It should be built brick by brick. Test the people first, I'd say for the future relations, and then proceed as how they respond to the test of life.

One big mistake can be made while running from away from bad experiences with the expectation of new chapters in new places will bring more trustable relations and outcomes. While it may be true, it can also be misleading; and diving into new human-relations eyes shut with the pre-judgement of that these new relations will be much better can actually prove awfully wrong. So, use the bad experiences that you have gained there (yes, all experiences are nothing but gains in the final analysis, as long as you are still breathing) to help and guide you to approach new human-relations with eyes-open. Good luck.

Add:
But beware and do not walk in anywhere (wherever that may be) with too great expectation. Keep your guard, as despite to your expectations, you may not find those new places as welcoming as you thought.
NEWSA.SIMBION_TWEAK 3.0
Mod Website= Features, Video, Tips & Download Link: NEWSA.SIMBION_Tweak

Watch the Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ajw_f8K ... re=channel
Please Do Not download and install any files from links other than those on the Mod's Website
Nightwatch
Site Admin

Postby Grump642 on 30 Jun 2009 04:36

MeanderingBeing wrote:
I just need to get out of here. I despise this place soo much. I cannot stand the Hate and Stupidity that is running rampant in America. I would like to live in Russia for historical and cultural reasons, or really anywhere not touched by this unhinged Capitolist-Autocracy.

Hate? I would say no more so then anywhere else.
Stupidity? Same as above. Unless you mean we are stupid because we do not agree with you?
Capitalist-Autocracy? Capitalist yes. Autocracy, not even close.
I don't trash other peoples country's, and don't much like what I am hearing. But I am trying to be civil. A piece of advice, if you don't mind. I have found that when someone moves all the time to "start over" or "leave their problems behind", they find out that no matter where they go, there they are.
I hope you find the answers you need.
Grump642
Senior Resident

Postby rockingmtranch on 30 Jun 2009 16:19

This may interest you. Personally, I've never met a stranger and everyone gets a first chance with me. My wife and I joined a resort a few years back. We visited on weekends and found out that several of the residents there were talking trash behind our backs. So we quit. Then, we had a nice group of friends from MySpace. Had great parties and events. Then, things went sour and we don't speak with any of them anymore. More recent, a MeetUp group for sportbikes, just after a couple months, the honeymoon is over. I asked my wife just the other night, is it us? We must be doing something to cause these issues. So, I'm exploring my life and how I treat and approach people at the young age of 49. Improvements, or the opposite, will come from making changes but we never stop learning now do we.
LINUX! Don't fight it. You will be assimilated!
----------------
Gulf War Vet--2nd Squadron, 2nd ACR, Fort Polk, LA
rockingmtranch

Postby MeanderingBeing on 01 Jul 2009 20:52

Thanks for the replies and advice foliks.
I understand that certain problems are present in every corner of the world. But from my experiance, how people deal with it culturally is different, well, everywhere.

And by hate, one thing I have seen living in America, is how... I really don't know how to say this... Disrespectful? of other peoples opinions, choices, beleifs, ethnicity, etc.
By stupidity... well lemme explain a little. By stupidity I mean how I see many of my friends and their families turn into... zombies. They come home from work, sit their ass in front of the television, and (quite literally) drool themselves to sleep. Then they wake up and do exact same thing... every day of their lives. I did not mean because people disagree with me, I understand that other people have different opinions. That being said, I also understand that I can be a wee bit arrogant and overzealous... understatement of the year.... *cough*

And quite frankly, I've been a gypsie since birth. It has nothing to do with leaving problems behind, but has everything to do with that being the way of life that I am used to. At this point though, I guess it does have something to do with leaving certain problems behind. But when your disfunctional family is stealing from you and taking advantage of your kindness, I'd say that it is time to move on.

Well, as far as the Autocracy goes... See things through my eyes for a moment...
I was expelled from high-school for bringing up certain policies that I thought were wrong. I though I could at least discuss the issue with my principal, even if we disagreed, we could discuss the policies and why they were there. What ended up happening was that I was handed a paper informing me that I am being forced out of the highschool's system and need to get a GED.

Everyday I see violence in some of the most extreme ways. Just in the town I live in, there are constant shootings, stabbings, etc. Plus there is about $300,000 worth of heroine being moved through this city a month. There is gang violence, vigilante violence, and worst of all, police violence. Just the week, an unarmed woman was shot 17 times in the back by police.

I see those Obama Youth Brigades and I just twitch. Last month we had a "demonstration" of the discipline and training these kids get. This demonstration consisted of the kids using fake weapons and going into volunteers houses and using "lethal" force to take firearms out of people's houses. Considering the nature of where I live and the circumstances, I can see how that can be appealling, but in the grander scheme of things, I also see it as a violation of the American Constitution.

I also feel that American Public education has gone down the gutter. To be going over simple Division in a calculus class in my senior year is a bit ridiculous in my opinion. Or to spend the entirety of my 4 years in highschool studying WWII and not studying things in modern history that have just as much if not more of an impact on the world's and America's society and culture.

Anyways. I am done with me *little* *cough cough* rant here. I greatly appreciate your words Grump, Nightwatch, Rockingmtranch, and Vintar. Thats why I posted here. I figured that some of you folks are more experienced than me and can give advice based on that experience, as well as get advice from some folks my age. And please remember, I wrote those previous posts out of frustration. They are entirely true, but I could have worded things a bit differently, and I am sorry if I pissed anyone off.
MeanderingBeing
Senior Resident

Postby Grump642 on 02 Jul 2009 05:17

Very good comeback. I am glad you took my post the way it was intended. Much of what you mention happening in your town (Wilkes Barre I think?) is rampant in big cities and the northeast. Where I live, I can not remember the last time I heard of a murder in my county. Of course we have the regular crime, but not a lot. The average person in the south is better armed then the average terrorist. Helps keep crime down! I travel all over the US, and it is very different in different parts. I can't stand the crowded parts.
You are right about the schools. We call them "Government Schools". They no longer teach, they indoctrinate. They teach to the lowest common denominator. No wonder we're falling behind.
As for Obama's goon squads, send them down our way. We could use the target practice. Most people I know, including me, are military trained or avid hunters. We are NOT pushovers.
On your other thing, I always wanted to see Australia.
Grump642
Senior Resident

Postby MeanderingBeing on 02 Jul 2009 06:57

Yep, indeed Wilkes-Barre. I agree with the bit on the Northwest though. I used to live in Spokaine Washington, Tuscon Arizona, etc. and the cultures in those areas are just so radically different. Hell, If I still lived in Arizona, I'd actually have a chance at getting laid... *cough* Did I write that? Yeah I did. Oh well, too funny to hit backspace...

And as far as Obama's goons, well, I wish I had a rifle, but as wages stand up here, thats not going to happen for 2 years and 5 months. Man, it was so fun to go to the ranges in Ohio and Arizona. Fun stuff that.

Hmm, I never thought of australia... The population density is quite low isn't it? That is starting to sound appealling.

Anyways, it always fun talking to you guys. Even if I am a wee bit frustrated. As it stands, the STALKER Mod community is pretty cool.
MeanderingBeing
Senior Resident

Postby Grump642 on 02 Jul 2009 17:18

Other places here where the people are pretty cool are MT, ND, ID. I did not mean to sound so radical, even tho I am(kind of), but I am tired of some people here intentionally starting racial strife and class warfare for their own political power.
Grump642
Senior Resident

Postby ket on 16 May 2010 02:58

Grump642 wrote:
MeanderingBeing wrote:

Hate? I would say no more so then anywhere else.
Stupidity? Same as above. Unless you mean we are stupid because we do not agree with you?
Capitalist-Autocracy? Capitalist yes. Autocracy, not even close.
I don't trash other peoples country's, and don't much like what I am hearing. But I am trying to be civil. A piece of advice, if you don't mind. I have found that when someone moves all the time to "start over" or "leave their problems behind", they find out that no matter where they go, there they are.
I hope you find the answers you need.

Spoken like a true nationalist :p
Mobo: MSI X570 Tomahawk
CPU: R7 3700X @ 4.4GHz 1.3v
RAM: 2x16GB Klevv BoltX 3600MHz 16-20-20-35
GPU: Powercolor 6800XT Red Devil
Sound: Asus Xonar DX 7.1 PCI-E, Realtek ALC1200
HDD: 250GB & 500GB nVME 3.0 M.2 drives, 2TB Seagate Barracuda, Sata3 64MB Cache, 250GB Hynix SL301
Opticals: DVD-RW, Blu-Ray
PSU: eVGA 1000w G2 Supernova
Case: NZXT Phantom 530

STALKER: Singularity (SIN) homepage
ket
Senior Resident

Return to Writers' Room