[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3729: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3153)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3153)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3732: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3153)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3153)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.mod • View topic - Clear Sky - Patch 1.5.05

Clear Sky - Patch 1.5.05

General Topics -all inclusive- on Clear Sky

Re: Clear Sky - Patch 1.5.05

Postby audioave10 on 08 Dec 2008 07:49

KET...if you can pull that off...I don't just want to see it...I want to
PLAY it. :ymbringiton:
"Let the Zone take me if I am"
audioave10
Senior Resident

Re: Clear Sky - Patch 1.5.05

Postby ket on 09 Dec 2008 04:17

Its perfectly possible to pull off. Requires a lot of skill though, perhaps more than I currently posses. However, if people can get on my side and help out that would be great and things would go much faster. The only reason TK has taken so long is because with the exception of a few things, its entirely been ME on my jack-jones doing it :p
Mobo: Asrock Z77 Extreme6
CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.5GHz 1.18v (actual)
RAM: 2x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws @ 2133MHz 10-11-10-25 1T
GPU: VTX3D HD7970 3GB @ 1125MHz / 6600MHz
Sound: Asus Xonar DX 7.1 PCI-E
HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda, Sata3 64MB Cache
Opticals: 2x Sony Optiarc DVD-RW
PSU: Corsair 850w HX
Case: Zalman Z11

TK - Singularity homepage
ket
Senior Resident

Previous

Return to S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky