[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3729: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3153)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3153)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3732: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3153)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3153)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.mod • View topic - STALKER: Clear Sky Tweak Guide released

STALKER: Clear Sky Tweak Guide released

General Topics -all inclusive- on Clear Sky

STALKER: Clear Sky Tweak Guide released

Postby DC- on 18 Sep 2008 13:03

Hey,

thought I should let you know, the STALKER CS tweakguide is up on www.tweakguides.com. :)
Come over here, let's have a little chat...
DC-
Senior Resident

Re: STALKER: Clear Sky Tweak Guide released

Postby Nightwatch on 19 Sep 2008 22:35

DC- wrote:Hey,

thought I should let you know, the STALKER CS tweakguide is up on www.tweakguides.com. :)

Thanks, it'll be very useful. I've already put it into my favorites. :thumbright:
Nightwatch
Site Admin

Return to S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky