Jamies Journal

Your Reports from SoC and Clear Sky -Through Your Camera or Your Pen

Jamies Journal

Postby jamie1992 on 30 Sep 2008 00:27

Hey all,

Ok im gonna be pasting my stories and so on in here. :D

Ill stick Pripyat Stories into here in a few mins.
jamie1992
Senior Resident

Pripyat Stories

Postby jamie1992 on 30 Sep 2008 00:29

Part 1:

Pripyat a place of death, horror, and the unexpected the city can be confusing at times, its either peaceful with the sun shining and shafts of light glaring through the windows of the derilict houses and the branchs of trees or the sound of distant firefights and the heavy chopping sound of the rotors of the military hind's cutting through the air. Or the hard thump of a RPG going off and vibrating through the city.

Life here isn't easy any move could be your last i know the horrors of this city i have lived and survived off of what i could for the last few months the whole city is just a battlefield with Monolith, Bandits, Mercs, Freedom, Duty, Military and even us loners. We are the ones who have it rough hardly any food always low on ammo lack of medicine you name it.

Only last week i was in a fight with some Bandits, we lost 1 good man and for what a bit of ammo is a mans life really worth a bit of ammo...no its not sometimes this place sickens me.

Its 11:27pm pitch black me and a few others are hiding in a hotel room about 3 storys up not far from the centre of the city, its all pretty much quiet only a few faint gunshots in the background rattle through the city. We are all sat there telling jokes and just chatting in general but some faint sounds echo up the staircase and through the hotel halls almost sounding like cries of pain.
I grab my Vintorez and aim at the door with my finger stroking the trigger as the cries grow louder and closer. The sounds of footsteps start to become clear but it dosent sound like one person it sounds like multiple people running up the staircase.

For a spilt second they stop and the sound of a gunshot echos through the hall with a deafning thump. The sound of something heavy hitting the floor follows and some faint russian voices become audible, we all start looking around at each other in the pitch black wondering what on earth is going on.
We all stare back at the door with our weapons aimed at about torso height all of us in a crouched position. The sounds of footsteps starts again this time in all directions its hard to make out theres now faint and loud footsteps noting that someone is close. A faint figure enters the doorway we all stay still the figure stands there with his hands to his sides with a rifle in his right hand.

Slowly the figure raises his gun i take a shot and the figure stumbles back with a heavy grunt i take another shot and another grunt i pull the trigger a third time and the figure falls to its knees the rifle slides from the hand and falls to the ground followed by the figure slumping to the floor face down.
I realise that even though the Vintorez is silenced the shots may still have been heard so i move swiftly to the body and start to loot it i notice its a military soldier. all i find on the body is some smokes a few spare clips for an AK which i grab along with the rifle the soldeir had on him. I look over to the others faintly staring back, i whisper to them we have to get out of here now. I look round the corners of the doorway and round the hall i see another body must be who they shot earlier i look back round again and signal them to follow me. i slowly creep up to the other body he has nothing, i notice that theres 3 bullets holes in his back and 1 in his head the ones in the back must have been the ones he was screaming about and then that last shot must have been the one to the head.

As we near the staircase we can once again hear voices, i tell them to wait here as i check out if the coast is clear. I take a few steps down and see 2 other soldiers stood talking at the bottom of the stairs luckily they are looking the other way and havent seen me. I raise my Vintorez and take aim at one of the soldiers heads and i stroke the trigger and hold my breath and squeeze as the first shot hits his head i immediatly turn and take aim at the other one who has at this point turned to his mate falling to the floor and i pull again and yet another hit. Both bodys fall to the floor i keep my aim ahead for a few seconds incase more showup but it seemed clear, i strafe with my gun in aim back towards the men. i signal them to follow me again we edge down the staircase floor by floor and we reach the ground floor and a doorway leading into the streets of the city. We carefully creep outside and take cover behind some cars suddenly the sounds of AK fire rattle out ahead of us we turn and see the sight of 3 soldiers walking back shooting at something we dont engage as they are of no threat to use instead we move backwards away from where they were keeping close to the walls and cover. We reach a T section we have no idea what to do so we decide to take a left and keep to the walls we near a old destroyed a burnt out BTR and we all take cover behind it. The sounds of yet more shooting ring out only a few meters away from us on the other side of the BTR, the sound of Metal casings against the ground stimulate my ears along with the sound of clicking they must be empty i decide to switch to the ak i grabbed as ammo for the Vintorez is rare. I look at the 4 others telling 2 of them to go right and the other 2 to go left using signals and that on the count of 3 we swing round and take them down. 1..2..3 we swing round and raise our aks and sawnoff's the soldiers turn round in amazment a split second later the sounds of AK and Sawnoff fire rumble through the city. the bodys fall and the casings ting off the hard concrete we then look forward and see 3 - 4 figures run away as we are unable to make them out in the darkness.

We loot what we can from the soldiers which was a few clips of AK rounds and some food and we decide to try and hunt the figures down. We walk up to the end of the road to the turning and lean against the wall and i peek out seeing if anything is there all seems clear all thats there are a few cars and another destroyed and burntout BTR we move from the corner into the road and walk forward keeping an eye on our flanks a loud shot rings out from the distance and a second later one of the men fall to the floor we go prone and take cover behind the cars and take cover. I look over at the stalker who has been hit and he seems to be alive but hes badly hurt a pool of blood surrounds him as he gasps for air and his hand reachs out to me begging for help i feel so helpless as theres nothing i can do to help him.

He looks me straight in the eye and takes a deep breath and his hand drops lifeless the howl of wind cutting through the echo of his last sharp breath i look at the 3 remaining men and they look back at me with a glance of horror you can see they are scared and so am i. We are hid behind an old car in a radiated and war torn city in the pitch black with a snipers sights on our position and we have just watched as one of out best freinds has taken his last breath and pass away whilst military and some other unknown force are fighting in the streets.

Thoughts start racing through my mind...what should i do how will i get these men out of this safly without losing another good freind. I bob my head very slightly up and look for the sniper when a sudden roar comes from my right and i see a trail of fire and smoke heading towards the building where the sniper was a monstrously hard thump shakes the ground as part of the building explodes and rubble is sent everywhere. We all suddenly look to the right to see where it can from and again only a faint figure can be made out before it merges into the shadows. We look back towards the building and decide to get the hell out of here theres a building to the left of us and theres an open door we run into it and search around and we find a bunker of sorts nothing fancy but maybe just maybe we can hide here and wait till morning comes.

Part 2:

Sitting in the bunker i think to myself trying to make sense of what has just happened the images of the figures lurking in the shadows and the face of my freind laying on the ground looking at me with his last breath, i cant sleep the others seem to be able to easily and instead im sitting against the wall wide awake. The sounds of fighting sometimes breaking through the silence the military still seem to be fighting whoever those figures are, i fell into a daydream of sorts and images started cycling through my mind almost as if it was a movie all the things ive seen in the past come back to haunt me.

I shake my head and break out of it i take my backpack off and put it on the floor and lean my head against it and close my eyes trying to sleep and i try my best not to think i just try to keep my mind blank.

A loud boom wakes me back up i look at my PDA and it says that its 9:23am daylight at last i wake the others up and let them wake up properly after another 5 minuites we are all wide awake and we all pile up at the steel door leading out of the bunker. I look round at the there faces and look back at the door i gently open the door as it opens it lets out a creak as it opens completly we stand and look around out the doorway all seems clear we carfully edge out of the bunker and close the door again this time no creak.

We head towards the main door and scan the area, the first most noticable thing i see is the body of out freind laying in the middle of the road in a patch of semi dry blood i then look over to where the sniper was RPG'ed and see the huge hole in the front of the house i then scan around as do the others. All seems clear again but i dont want to take any chances like last night i tell the others to stay put and i ran over to the body of my freind and crouch next to the body i scan around again with my gun aimed again all seems clear i look back at the body and pay my respects, i then start searching his backpack and pockets not much on him so shotgun shells and a loaf of break along with some anti-rad.

Again i scan around and all still seems clear i signal the men to form on me and follow after travling for a bit the city seems empty we see a outpost of sorts in park area loads of dead military. We start looting the bodys and grab the AK ammo and food and medicine they are carrying and not far from me a see the body of a dead general slumped over a table with a huge hole in his back i drag the body off the table and start to look at whats on it and find a map and some kinda note which seems to contain orders along with some pictures of some stalkers of sorts in long dark leather raincoats. I read the note and it as i thought it contained orders for the military,

Primary Objective:

Clear out all resistance from the city

Seek out the "Dark Stalkers"

Secondary Objective:

None

Dark stalkers? what are they i look back at the pictures is that what these are and what about the figures last night were they "Dark stalkers" aswell, i stuff the photos and papers into my backpack and we all start to move out again and come to some crossroads with a military body laying on the ground but this one was horribly mutilated and was charred i turn the body over and notice that the face has been horribly disfigured. i look further up the road and see another body but this one had a long dark trenchcoat like the ones in the picture immideatly i run over to the other body and start to look at it i notice that the face is kinda odd with dark markings and what appears to be no eyes and i start to search the body but it has nothing.

Is this a dark stalker....i dont understand i have never seen them before, we move on looting what bodys we find the streets littered with bullet casings and bodys of military mainly but we do come across some of those trenchcoat bodys now and then but in every instances have absolutly nothing on them so we carry on. Further up the road i see a person crouched next to trenchcoated body.

This person was like the others long trenchcoat i grabbed my vintorez off my back and look through the scope he had his gun slung on his back but its a gun ive never seen before it was a black rifle like gun with wires if sorts running down the barrels and it had a scope on like most other weapons but its appreance was odd. I myself after spending over 2 years in the zone the past few of which in pripyat i have never seen a gun like that. The person ahead seems to grab the body and start to drag it away i decide not to shoot as they might be freindly as if these are who the figures were last night they didnt shoot us.

We try and follow the person as he drags the body into a house of which was torn apart by gun fire, it was only a small house made from wood which at the moment made us realize we are on the outskirts of the city. I tell one of the others to take the map out of the rucksack and after all gazing at it for a few minuites we make out where we are and as it turns out its the outskirts of pripyat. I look back towards the house and decide that i want to see this stalker personaly and i tell the others to stay put. I creep up to the house and look through the window the stalker inside seems to be chanting some kinda prayer or something and then stops and looks round at the window and sees me but does nothing. I look at the face seems to have no eyes and looks very pale.

I stand up and walk into the house and end up about 5 feet away from this stalker, "Hi my name is..." the stalker raises his hand with his palm facing me as if to say stop. Then reaches into the pocket on the stalkers left side. Being worried what might happen i position my hand so i could whip out my pistol of needed whilst still holding the rifle with my other hand.

The stalker pulls out a picture and hands it to me i take it and look at it, its a picture of some kinda huge rock in the middle of a huge warehouse kinda thing and the rock seems to have a blue glow with it. I look back up at the stalker and i go to hand it back but his hand raises once again and points to me he must mean its mine or its for me i put it into my pocket. I go to look back at the stalker but they seem to have disappered i look around wondering where the stalker could have gone the dead body still there.

I walk out of the door and stop and look up at the sky the sun shining and birds singing. A huge pain then hits me as if i had just been hit with a sledgehammer in my chest the birds scatter as the sound of gunfire from the distance beckons out i look down and blood is streaming from my cheast and my muscles in my arms tighten and i fall to my knees dizzy. Everything starts to fade away i look over to the men not far who not seem to be sprinting over to me. Another sharp pain runs down my shoulder and through my back and the sound of gunfire rings out my arm goes limp and i drop my AK as it slides from my fingers. I look at my shoulder and see a now huge growing patch of blood and a large bullet hole.

The others reach me and pick me up and take me inside and they barricade up the door with things they can find everything is muffled and i cant hear very well and my vision is blurred and limited. The sounds of shouting and panic can be heard from the other stalkers, everyone becomes silent and still as the sound of an engine settles outside the door. The words "Come out with hands in the air" echo out to me as everything becomes more faint silence follows and the stalkers with me start trying to bandage me up. Being pushed and pulled about i still can hear nothing, horror unleashes as i see another of my freinds stumble back clutching his stomach in pain i then a hail of bullets rip through the doors and walls i am pushed down to the floor by the other stalker.

Still i can hear nothing i turn my head and with what little vision i have everyone else is laying on the floor except one stalker who is leant with his back against the wall. A shaft of light shines in as what is left of the door opens and a man walks in wearing an exosuit the stalker grabs him PM from his side and struggles to raise it. At the man time the exo soldier raises his handgun, my hearing starts to return very faintly and as i watch i see the muzzle flash from the exo soldiers pistol and the body of the stalker convulsing because of the nerves the only thing audible was the very faint sound of the pistol shot. He turns and looks over at me and aims the pistol at me another man walks in also in an exo they both look at each other and must be talking but due to my lack of hearing i cant make anything out he then looks back at me and lowers his pistol and walks out along with the other exo suited soldier and loads of normally uniformed military walk in looting the bodys aswell as me and they then grab me and start to carry me away at which point my loss of blood causes me to fall unconscious.
jamie1992
Senior Resident

BloodSport

Postby jamie1992 on 30 Sep 2008 01:16

Ok some of you may remember my old story "Pripyat Stories" or you may not, (look above if youm dont), anyhoo i decided to try my hand again at story writing and hopefully this one is as good as i think it will be.

Before you all ask, i was inspired to make this after playing the Arena Extension Mod (Thanks Siro for making it english :D)

Anyway read and please let me know what you think. :D

PS: Yes its a bit exaggerant at some intervals and dosent quite follow certain things quite so well i just wanted to add a bit of spice to it. :D

Bloodsport:

Another night in the zone, another night of trying to find the money to pay for that next loaf of bread, another night where one of the most gritty and savage sports takes place, all for the sake of another days sustenance. People look at the zone and think of factions and stalkers fighing over food and territory openly in the zone, the true dark secret of the zone is hidden from those who are blinded by the outside world and the lies they make to cover things up.

Factions solve problems and disputes in the arena, a large underground Colleseum for the veterancy and masters alike, last man standing is the name of the game and as for the rules, there are none anything goes, any dispute between a faction or anyone in general is solved here, however its not only factions who attend this place, some fight for the money so they can buy precious food and water.

The arena has its own Charts, the highest ranking of which is nicknamed "The King", a man with an aura of fear surrounding him, noone wants to fight him, every man who has never came back to tell the tale. Now the arena is open to those who are willing to "look" for it, but there are those who are forced to fight, prisoners for example, people caught from a opposing faction are kept and chain for amusment for a select few. And the rest are here to either payback certain people or because they have made huge mistakes in the zone and the only thing left is to fight.

Where do i fit into this you ask?. Im a prisoner, caught spying on the duty, the freedom commander gave me the mission to bring back any info or similar of the duty precense and there plans. All went well till i turned to see a duty patrolmen standing over me, Before i could do anything the butt of his AK was slammed into my face and knocked me out cold.

I awoke in this cage stripped of my possesions and stuck into some bloodstained torn up suit, going out of my mind sitting for hours on end having some bloke pester me and taunt me from the other side of the cage and throwing some of the most primitive food at me.

Im not alone theres another 3 people caged up next to me, the 1st tilting back and forth and muttering to himself, the 2nd leant with his head against the bar eyes closed and looking rather relaxed in a creepy kinda way, and the 3rd is a complete mess face all torn up and hes sat wide eyed looking around kinda like hes tripping and not fully aware. Sat here i think about my past mistakes and thinking back to the stuff that lead to me being caged up in this room.

I try to attract the attention of one of the others by making a 'psst' noise, only one looks, the well composed person he looks over to me, then looks over at the door and then back at me, confused i ask what this place is and all he replys with is "Hell". He then tilts his head back and closes his eyes and starts to whistle.

Faint voices start to approach and come closer, the well composed man tilts his head forward again and sighs very heavily. 2 loners walk in and walk over towards my cage, chuckles arise and the words "Lets break this one into his new home". They open the cage door i immmediatly try to get out but one pushes me back in as the other brings out a balacave type of thing
but this has no eye holes.

Im told to put it on and just cooperate, not wanting to get myself in to deep i follow and do as im told, one grabs my arm and starts pulling me and leads me around after a good 5 minuites walking we stop they remove the makeshift blindfold. As its taken off my vision starts to come back from the blur that it was, i see a man being dragged up the stairs by his feet his face a complete mess with blood everyhwere across his body.
Worrie i start to hesitate more and really dont want to go down, one of the loners pushes me and tells me to go down.

Reluctently i do as im told and when i go to the bottom theres a small steel gate, the loner opens it and tells me to go in, as i pass he slams the gate shut and locks it.

I turn around and start franticly pulling at the gate, a hard crackle comes overhead and a voice starts to speak, "Please move to the middle of the room", i move to the centre and look around, "Good now stay still a moment". A shutter opens and i see a shadowed figure stood at a window like bay, he then leans down and starts talking to me again "now behind you is another gate, turn and face it", again i do as im told and face the other gate.

It opens and stood there is another stalker, calmy he walks out and stops and looks behind as someone closes the gate, he looks back and gives a menacing smile. The voice person in the booth talks to me again "now your new to this so ive made it easy for you, this is Animal, hes not the best and hes not the worst", "I belive he will be a good test to see what your
capable of". I turn and look at the personin the booth and say "What is this?, test to see what?" He replys "Your see just remember to defend", a laugh comes out from the booth mic.

I turn back and see the person stood there, "Animal?" i enquire, He lets out a soft chuckle and changes into a kind of boxing stance, "What the fuck is going on?". The man looks back up at me and lowly walks towards me, "So you ready to do this?", "Do what?" i reply, "This", his swings a hard right hook towards me and hits me clean around the left side of my face, i stagger
to my right and fall to my knees holding my face.

"Get up!" he shouts, i turn my head to my left to look at him and before i could turn all the way i get another hard punch into my face, this time i fall down onto my chest and cough up some blood onto the floor, before being able to compose myself im pulled back to my feet and turned around and makes me face him, my vision comes back to a point where i can just make out another fist coming towards me so i duck and go behind him as he almost loses balance from swining into the air.

He regains balance and goes to turn back round, i use my instincts and go to defend myself so i throw a hard right towards his face and contact, his head jolts to the right but he turns straight back with a menacing grin, with his left hand he grabs my face and pushes me back towards the wall and lifts me up, he brings his right arm back as if to get ready to hit me in the stomach, i start flaling my feet madly towards him hitting him in the stomach as he loses grip and i come back down to the floor with my feet firm, thinking fast i throw more right hooks towards his face and hit multiple times, he falls onto his back looking up, blood streaming from his mouth and nose, a voice comes rings out "Come on hurry it up, get him finished with".

A man throws steel bars down from so openings in the booth they fall and clang to the floor and lay rested. The person i was told is named "Animal" gets up and gets his bearings i run over and grab one of the bars and walk back as i composed my grip on the bar in my hands, Animal grabs the other bar spits out to the corner and then looks back at me with another menacing grim.

Part 2 Coming soon :cheers:
jamie1992
Senior Resident

Postby Nightwatch on 30 Sep 2008 01:24

I had read it before, but even a second read feels like a fresh reading. It has that hard-to-fake genuine aura; a story told as if you were really there and returned home with your blood-stained weapon and with your haunting dreams. An objective writing style of a war correspondent. Kudos. :thumbright:
Nightwatch
Site Admin

Re: Jamies Journal

Postby jamie1992 on 31 Jan 2009 15:33

Pripyat Stories Part 3:

Probably not the greatest, but thought i would add to it, and there is probably a few typos......well it was like 5am i wrote it.

Also not a major amount of action, and i was trying something diffrent, let me know what you think

"Hey....hey....wake up." I wake up to the sound of someones voice, im laying on the floor face down, i roll over and spring up and i look around to see where the voice is coming from. "Ah good, your up." I hear the voice again, and notice its coming from a radio which is laying next to me, i lean over and grab it. "Now, next to you is a backpack, in it you will find some essential supplys." I look to my left, and see nothing, i look right, and sure enough is a backpack, i lean over and grab one of the straps and pull it towards myself, i open it up, inside is a couple loafs of bread, 1 tin of some sort of meat, and a bottle of water, and in a small holster like strap wrapped up in the side, is a Makarov.

"Good, now get up, and keep your weapon with you, your gonna need it." I look around and i seem to be in a small room, a badly beaten up room, with cracked walls and a small wooden chair and stove. "Ok, now to let you know, your in a small house on the outskirts of pripyat, almost touching the Red Forest." I grab the radio and look around it to see if i can find any kinda of button to speak back, i find one. *Click*

"Hello?" I let go of the button. *Faint Crackle with Static* I press the button again. "Who is this?" and again let go of the button. *Faint crackle....* "That is not important, all you need to know is, if you want to stay alive, then i suggest you just do as i say, now look over the the trees, and you will see a aparment block, in there you will find a group of stalkers, one of them is called Kir short for Kirill, he is your target, he has infomation on a flashdrive, and i need you to take it from him, how you take it is up to you." I click the button. "So what....you want me to kill him and take his flashdrive?" "I never said you had to kill him, you just gotta take the flashdrive from him, now i suggest your start moving its getting late, and at night, you dont wanna be alone, let me know once you have obtained the Drive"

I grab my gear and put it all into the pack, i keep the radio in my jacket pocket, and the makarov holster around my waist, sling the backpack on, look at the watch on my wrist and the time says 7:32pm, and around here it gets dark around 8:15 ish, so i better make a move.

After finding the door, i step outside, a sharp pain hits me in the chest and runs down my arms, falling to my knees i clutch my chest, flashbacks appear, i see a faint vision of a Person in a Exo suit aiming a Pistol straight in my face, it fades away, and the pain goes, i drop to all 4's, breathing heavy, i look up and look around, after a minuite or 2 of composing myself, i get up and look at the apartment block in the distance, i start making my way there.

- 7:52pm -

I step over a small broken part of fence, looking left and right, its a huge long road, with buildings on one side of the road, and on the other, a long line of trees and fence going for a long distance, infront is the apartment i had been looking at whilst walking towards the edge of the forest, infront is a large staircase leading up, at the top is some lights coming out of the window.

I slowly walk up the stairs with the Makarov in hand, and get to the top, and with the apartment door infront and the window next to it i crouch down, and walk over towards the window, but low enough so not to be seen. With my back against the wall, i turn around and slowly lean up and look through the window, inside is a small group of stalkers, looking tired and beaten, sat round a small lantern, weapons next to them, one looks straight towards the window, and jumps up and grabs his Rifle, i dive down, and decide to make a run, i get to the stairs and run down half a flight of stairs.

"Stop now!, or ill put you down." I stop in my tracks and turn around and look up to the top of the stairs, stood is the one person who saw me, sat with his finger stroking the trigger of his AK and head lined up with his iron sights straight aiming at my chest. "Who are you?." "I.....i.....dont know." The stalker raises his head slightly and opens his other eye. "What do you mean you dont know?" "I just dont know who i am, listen i didnt mean to cause any harm, i saw lights and thought there might be people there, so decided to check it out, and when i saw you jump up and grab your rifle i ran."

The stalker lowers his aim but keeps it close to hand. "Come on, come inside its getting dark" I follow the stalker upstairs and he leads me inside, 2 other stalkers are hidden behind pieces of beatup furniture. "Its ok guys hes fine, come out." two guys come out and put there weapons on holster and walk up to me and the other stalker, the one i came in with turns to me. "Ok, this is Vasyok and this is Gradovskiy and i am Kir". Vasyok turns to me and says "So who are you, i didnt catch your name." Kir turns to him and says "He dosent know" Vasyok's reply is "Well how about we give him one?, how about Slepoi? as in you know Blind, seeing as he cant remember his name." Kir turns to me and gives me a look as if to ask of my opinion.

"Thats fine by me" Kir swiftly says, "We should board up the windows and settle down for the night its getting late."

- 10:11pm -

Vasyok is sat cleaning his gun, whilst Gradovskiy is sleeping, and Kir is laying down fiddling with his PDA. "So what are you guys doing here?", Kir replys with a swift awnser "Just trying to survive and settle down best we can, this is the safest place i could find for us at night" Vasyok looks up from his gun and says "Yeah, thank god we aint stuck out there at night" Curious i ask "What is out there at night?" Kir and Vasyok Chuckle "just pray you dont ever have to find out." Kir replys, Vasyok goes back to cleaning his gun, and Kir goes back to fiddling with his PDA, around his neck is a small Necklace, or some form of Chain, metallic looking as a chain should be, but at the end is a long steel rectangle shape.

"Where did you get the chain from?" i ask Kir. "From some dead soldier, was laying down, crushed under a truck, alive barely, put him out of his misery, and saw the chain around his arm, very well tied round his wrist, quite funny, who would have thought a 9x18 wont go through a mask of an exo?" Vasyok chuckles "No, but 2 rounds of buckshot fixed that" "Yeah, good point anyway, long story short, got it off this Exo soldier dude, not sure what happened, just turned over trucks, couple of dead people, one laying crushed under the bed of a truck, couldnt reach his gun, so was fun just playing with him" Kir replyed. "Anyway, its not important we should sleep, long walk tommorow, so lets get some Z's" Kir added.

I set my backpack down and look at my watch, with my Makarov in hand i lay down, and closed my eyes.

- 2:42am -

Woken up by shouting from outside and loud footsteps as if it was coming up the stairs. All 4 of us jumped up and grabbed our weapons, i look at Kir who looks back, and tells Vasyok to turn the lantern out, as he did, it went quite, all you can hear is the combined breathing of all 4 of us in a small apartment room, Sucessive round are let off outside, maybe 5-6 shots in a short burst, and again, loud footsteps, its amazing how much things can echo around and resonate around at early morning.

*Bang Bang Bang* Heavy thumping on the door. "HELLO!, anyone in there, please help anyone." more shots ring out, i look at Kir, who gives me a shake of the head as if to say no. I look back at the door, "Please, i know theres people in there...i saw the light through a crack in the boarded up window" It turns into a soblike voice "Please i dont want to die" the tone changes again. "What the...." More shots ring out, and more thumping on the door, followed by screams, and a sound that sounds like something heavy is being dragged, and it falls silent.

Kir looks at Vasyok and Gradovskiy and then to me. "Lets just get back to sleep" They all lay back down and close there eyes, i look at Kir and can easily just kill all 3 and look for the Flashdrive, but maybe its best that i didnt, as i have no idea where i am, or whats out there. I lay back down, but facing the apartment door, and slowly fall asleep again.

- 7:01am -

Kir gives me a nudge and says "Hey come on Slepoi, we got to make a move" i grab my stuff and get up and try to focus my eyes. we all walk towards the door and Kir slowly opens it, Vasyok aims his rifle at the doorway as Kir opens it, slowly it opens wider, and on the floor is a huge pool of blood, and a small pack, Vasyok walks out and searchs the area, Kir grabs the pack and looks into it, then passes it to me and says "Here you will need this" i open it and look, inside are 2 clips of what looks like AK mags, along with a case of 9x18 and an empty Makarov Clip.

Kir looks at Gradovskiy and tells him to stay and look after the apartment and radio over if anything comes up, Gradovskiy nods and Kir closes the door. "Where are we going anyway?" i ask, "To the local supermarket in the square, we are running low on food and its our last chance" Kir replys. We walk down the stairs Kir infront and Vasyok and me behind at the bottom of the stairs Kir keeps leading so me and Vasyok follow.

"So, what are you doing in the zone?" Vasyok asks "I have no idea, i just woke up here" "Strange, so you have nothing which gives you a hint as to who you are or anything? "Nope" i reply "Wow what a bugger, maybe it will come back to you one day" He adds, "What about you?" i ask, "Nothing special terrible life back where i came from, just poverty and fighting, family never had enough money to feed us all, and me and my brothers just fought over what little we had, and our family fell apart, plus the fact that there was people running about gunning people left and right didnt help. So i came to the zone, for a new start, a place where noone knows me, plus i always thought what could be worse than what i had before?"

"So do you not regret coming here" i ask, "Nope, Kir and Gradovskiy are great freinds, we share equaly, look out for each other and just get on really well, they are like how i always wished my brothers were like, anyway its not important, its the past, and im here now, so might aswell concentrate on the present and the future, whatever it may hold." "I see, one more question, any idea what the hell was going on last night?", "Dont mean to be rude, but you really dont wanna know, trust me your be happier not knowing" he said, and so i left it at that, and we carryed on walking down the road.

Might do a part 4 if i can.
Wu Tang! Wu Tang! Wu Tang!
jamie1992
Senior Resident

Postby ket on 13 Feb 2009 02:09

You big girl get out there and kill some more mutants :p
Mobo: MSI X570 Tomahawk
CPU: R7 3700X @ 4.4GHz 1.3v
RAM: 2x16GB Klevv BoltX 3600MHz 16-20-20-35
GPU: Powercolor 6800XT Red Devil
Sound: Asus Xonar DX 7.1 PCI-E, Realtek ALC1200
HDD: 250GB & 500GB nVME 3.0 M.2 drives, 2TB Seagate Barracuda, Sata3 64MB Cache, 250GB Hynix SL301
Opticals: DVD-RW, Blu-Ray
PSU: eVGA 1000w G2 Supernova
Case: NZXT Phantom 530

STALKER: Singularity (SIN) homepage
ket
Senior Resident

Postby jamie1992 on 13 Feb 2009 14:29

ket wrote:You big girl get out there and kill some more mutants :p

I will, once the package arrives, which i still havent recieved, hope it comes sometime today, if it dosent come for the weekend im gonna cry. :'(
jamie1992
Senior Resident

Postby Nightwatch on 14 Feb 2009 01:48

Your writing gives an effortless, fluent and unpretentious reading. You are on a good path in writing stuff. You have a knack on this, you should consider giving it more time (which would require reading a good number of good books, too) and you can produce very good works, you can be a good writer, you have potential. :mozilla_smile:
NEWSA.SIMBION_TWEAK 3.0
Mod Website= Features, Video, Tips & Download Link: NEWSA.SIMBION_Tweak

Watch the Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ajw_f8K ... re=channel
Please Do Not download and install any files from links other than those on the Mod's Website
Nightwatch
Site Admin

Postby jamie1992 on 19 Feb 2009 01:03

Nightwatch wrote:Your writing gives an effortless, fluent and unpretentious reading. You are on a good path in writing stuff. You have a knack on this, you should consider giving it more time (which would require reading a good number of good books, too) and you can produce very good works, you can be a good writer, you have potential. :mozilla_smile:

Thanks for the kind words Nightwatch, its nice to see people like it. :)
jamie1992
Senior Resident

Postby ket on 20 Feb 2009 00:41

Wheres the detailed descriptions of how mutants are killed and/or decapitated? I'm a bit twisted like that, see :)
HDD: 250GB & 500GB nVME 3.0 M.2 drives, 2TB Seagate Barracuda, Sata3 64MB Cache, 250GB Hynix SL301

ket
Senior Resident

Postby jamie1992 on 20 Feb 2009 00:42

ket wrote:Wheres the detailed descriptions of how mutants are killed and/or decapitated? I'm a bit twisted like that, see :)

Well, if i ever write part 4, ill add a special gory part in for you. :)
jamie1992
Senior Resident

Postby ket on 20 Feb 2009 02:08

:d :rock:

ket
Senior Resident

Return to Journal From the Zone