Kets adventures during TK1.1 testing..

Your Reports from SoC and Clear Sky -Through Your Camera or Your Pen

Kets adventures during TK1.1 testing..

Postby ket on 30 Sep 2008 03:10

Not sure if this is quite the right place, but here goes :P

Some things happen to me while testing TK1.1, which although are only words without vids is still pretty cool to tell about. Only yesterday I was doing some testing of mutants that I stuffed into the all.spawn and yeesh I swear I jumped like 10 feet back... I was on my way back to sid after taking out the bandits in cordon and getting the perfected suit, I decided to take a shortcut by running straight across the grass to cut a corner off, I got to the bridge with that conked out van then out of nowhere 3 zombies and a bloodsucker ambush me! :boggle: They must of been hiding amongst the bushes or something.. anyway I've never jumped like that before in my life I only knew they were there when I suddenly got attacked by the bloodsucker and when I turned to leg it a zombie was staring me in the face!

..... 2 seconds later I died surrounded by zombies and the bloodsucker. The bloodsucker then proceeded to squat down and feast on my lifeless corpse... Anyway the point being as me, THE CREATOR, can have points where I think I just might need a change of underwear and I have a very good idea whats coming... imagine how you lot are gonna jump :P
Mobo: MSI X570 Tomahawk
CPU: R7 3700X @ 4.4GHz 1.3v
RAM: 2x16GB Klevv BoltX 3600MHz 16-20-20-35
GPU: Powercolor 6800XT Red Devil
Sound: Asus Xonar DX 7.1 PCI-E, Realtek ALC1200
HDD: 250GB & 500GB nVME 3.0 M.2 drives, 2TB Seagate Barracuda, Sata3 64MB Cache, 250GB Hynix SL301
Opticals: DVD-RW, Blu-Ray
PSU: eVGA 1000w G2 Supernova
Case: NZXT Phantom 530

STALKER: Singularity (SIN) homepage
ket
Senior Resident

Return to Journal From the Zone